• places a highly accurate speedometer in the palm of your hand
• dedicated faces for mph, km/h, knots
• displays current speed with both an analog and digital readout
• records your maximum speed for a session
• ability to lock your maximum speed so it's not overwritten by
a new maximum speed
• ability to share your maximum speed with friends
• ability to reset your maximum speed in order to record a new
• high level of contrast in order to easily see in the daylight
• clear GPS accuracy indicator
• trip meter to measure distance you have traveled
• toggle a setting to keep measuring max speed & trip while
you're using other apps
• digital readout records up to 999 mph, 999 km/h, 99.9 knots
Great for the following:
• on a train
• motorcycle rides
• plane rides
• anything where you want to measure speed
The accuracy of this speedometer is subject to the accuracy of the GPS
on your iPhone. Our GPS accuracy indicator helps you quickly see when
you're getting a good signal when the green light is on. The following
general rules will help you quickly get a good GPS signal:
• keep the unit in the line of sight of the sky
• try to stay close to the same position for a few moments
while the device gets a GPS lock
• even with a good GPS signal reading, the unit may take a
little bit of time on startup to get a GPS lock on especially when you
are moving fast
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
-bigger screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Hideous background image
Is it leather? Is it lava? Is it melted skin? Let users change that cringeworthy photo please. Also a rotation button would be excellent so we don't need to unlock rotation while driving to see the landscape style.
Pretty accurate speedometer
The app is accurate but it would be nice if the dial's max reading was more than 100 mph (I check the speed of an Amtrak train and 100 mph is not enough)
Also It would be nice if by tapping the Speedometer, it would shrink
in size to let say .5"x.5" and I could place it in any corner of the
screen of my choice by dragging it. In a mini mode it should also
be transparent and have the ability to stay on top of other running
applications, so I can use it as a reference while running other
applications. By tapping the mini Speedometer, it should switch
back to its original full screen size mode.
What do you think?
Can you do that?
Good for racers!
This is very intuitive application, I use this even when I walk!
The developer, 30 South LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 30 South LLC
- 5.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Derek Clark
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.