For all musicians who want to learn and play a song by ear! SpeedPitch is a music player to change speed and pitch of a song. Just load a song from your iPod library, then let’s start practicing! All you need to learn a song by ear is to practice over again, hope SpeedPitch can help you!
- To change song speed (0% - 200%) without any change in pitch
- To change song pitch (-1 octave to +1 octave) without any change in speed.
- To load a song from iPod library in your iPhone and iPad.
- Only support iOS8 or later.
- Songs on iCloud, downloaded from iTunesMusic or copy protected cannot be played.
- Contact me if any error occurs.
- 2015.09. iOS9 supported.
- 2016.02. Ver1.6 released.
- 2016.02. Ver1.7 released. Bug fixed.
Oh my god there was a serious bug but it was fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes often, otherwise great
Lately the app just crashes upon loading a song for me, but it’ll do that often regardless. Very straightforward and easy to use, adjusts the speed and pitch note by note, up to an octave each way. Works great except for the terrible crashing bug. Wish I could give it a 5.
Yes, this app is very amazing. That's why I'm giving it a five star, but almost all of the negative reports were because there was no "save" button, which would be amazing.
This app is already outstanding and I love it very much so, but a "save" button can make it better.
Does what it says!
Plays very clear at the slowest setting. Not having the ability to save the song doesn't bother me too much, after all it's free. Although the ability of looping a section would be nice! 😉
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.