We write letters that form words - but we read syllables.
- This is a very first version. You can ask what you like to see within this App in the future.
- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Just contact Support
- Automated syllables separation only works with GERMAN right now because there is only a German syllables dictionary built in right now.
- Manual mode works with any language, just use a dash for separate syllables within a word like "A-ba-cus".)
- If you have any questions or ideas please contact support, see Support link.
It works also with other languages like Spanish, etc.
1. Just make sure your text contains the separators ("-")
2. [ x ] Text contains separator ("-")
3. Hit Text then Convert
4. Copy and paste it to your document
This is a speech therapy application that can help you read and write correctly from the beginning. It uses syllables and words. First you learn to read the syllables, then the whole words, then sentences.
Fill the gap between letters and words with Syllables. We write letters that form words, but we read syllables.
For example, you learn the letter "m" not only for itself but far better with a vocal like "ma", "me", "mi", "mo", mu". So with syllables you learn not only how to read and pronounce it correctly from the beginning, but also to write it correct within the context of a word, and later on whole sentences.
- Speech Therapists
- LRS (Lese-Rechtschreib-Schwäche)
- Dyslexia / Legasthenie
- Copy and paste text from Word, OpenOffice, Pages, etc.
- Paste two color syllables to Word, OpenOffice, Pages, etc.
- Read syllables in two color mode
- Read syllables-by-syllables
- Setup speed in word-per-minute (WPM)
MISSING A FEATURE?
- Just drop us a line. Send feedback with the support form or chat, see support link. We are listening. Expect an answer between 1 and 48 hours.
- New layout
- Added: Load text
- Can convert basically any language like for example Spanish. Just make sure your text contains separators ("-"). Cyrillic not working at the moment.
- Can copy and paste to your word document
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.