Run SpeedTestPlus to see at a glance how much download (blue) and upload (green) traffic is currently on your home or office Internet / WiFi / WLAN connection. See in real time the immediate effect of your ISP connection getting overloaded as it tries to meet all the demands of your family members or work colleagues – and immediately diagnose complaints of slow internet speed, internet slowness, WiFi speed, gamer lag etc.
Go beyond the speed monitor by pressing the button to initiate a speed test, generating the extra www traffic (yellow) needed to push your ISP connection to its maximum speed. The bandwidth monitor confirms the bandwidth you are buying from your ISP, showing how much internet speed currently available. The yellow arc acts like a real live calculator of the test, presenting how much bandwidth is available, followed by results giving your utilization as a percentage of the average total connection speed. Make sure you are getting the best Internet you can from your ISP with accurate bandwidth testing.
Troubleshoot your ISP connection at an advanced level but without any complex configuration like SNMP or MRTG – great for sysadmins , ISP call centres , helpdesks and IT support staff to help their internet users.
SpeedTestPlus offers the following advantages over standard speed test apps:
• Accuracy. Real time download (blue) and upload (green) speeds are live calculated using the total traffic reported by your WiFi / WLAN router or modem, and therefore include all web traffic, not just the speed. Also included is the overhead that is stripped, and which normal speed test apps can only estimate.
• Standard speed test results, as a percentage of the total ISP connection (utilization), decrease as connection congestion increases, at which point they no longer reflect the connection’s capabilities.
• SpeedTestPlus reports difficulties communicating with the WiFi modem or WLAN router, which can indicate weak signal/interference on your WiFi / WLAN; another cause of poor performance.
• Displayed speeds are always real time; not an accumulated average.
• Standard speed tests have to be run to give an indication of your ISP connection’s capabilities, whereas SpeedTestPlus constantly displays the current speeds on your link regardless, and without consuming precious bandwidth for a speed test.
• Selectable speedometer range in multiples of Mbps up to 1Gpbs.
• Selectable speed test connection count; controls how aggressively it pushes your connection to the maximum speed.
• Choose between different speed test servers.
• Displays all compatible modems and routers, including problem WiFi modems or WLAN routers where appropriate.
• Displays modem / router manufacturer, its internal IP address, ISP name and public IP address
SpeedTestPlus requires connection to a compatible WiFi modem or router. Most home and small business modems and routers will work automatically with SpeedTestPlus without configuration, but some do not. Please feel free to contact us for help if the app does not automatically detect your modem or router. See our website for more details.
Bug fixes and iOS compatibility updates
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- speedtechs pty ltd
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 speedtechs.net
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Adverts $1.99