Earn Points. Get rewards. The official app of Speedway and Speedy Rewards lets you start earning points on the fuel and merchandise you already buy. Then, members can redeem those points for coupons towards their favorite items or get discounts on gas with our Fuel Rewards.
● Gas Price Search helps navigate to a gas station with cheap gas prices near you
● Select a Fuel Perk each month to accelerate your gas rewards
● Earn gas rewards when shopping at our grocery partners like Remke, Martin’s, Family Fare, Buehler’s, and many more
● Choose your own Monthly Perk – Either a Merchandise Perk or Fuel Perk
● Make a qualifying purchase and your rewards is automatically applied
● Check back each month for new Perks
● Buy any 6 Coffee, Fountain, Speedy Freeze, tea or specialty drink and receive a reward of your choice
● Exclusive coupons and savings
● Start earning a coupon for a free product, bonus points or discounts
Clip coupons to get great deals on your favorite products like pizza, beer, wine, coffee, and many more.
● Earn 10 points per gallon of gas and 20 points per dollar spend on merchandise.
● Each month you can get Bonus Points offers on select items.
Speedy Cash On The Go
You can reload your Speedy Cash Gift Card from the Speedway mobile app so your stops at Speedway are Speedy Fast!
Points With Partners
Take advantage of Speedy Rewards Partner offers from 1800 Flowers, NRG, Netspend, and others to earn more Speedy Rewards points.
Find the closest Speedway stores and filter by amenities like car wash, ATM, and diesel gas.
What Can I Do With My Points?
● Get free stuff – Redeem your points to receive a coupon, or pay with points at the register
● Enter to win – Every month there are exciting Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes
● Get merchandise – Redeem your points to get even more of the product you love
General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Handy little app
This app is super handy. I use a Speedway gift card to purchase my gas, and I add value to it whenever it’s running low. This app allows you to store the gift card, then it keeps track of the amount left on the gift card—SO much easier than relying on receipts actually printing properly or looking up the gift card balance on the website each time. It also allows you to store your rewards card number, which lets you to use both the gift card and the rewards card in the store with QR codes even when I don’t have the cards with me. It also lets me choose the monthly rewards—which to be frank, I probably wouldn’t take the time to do otherwise—and keeps track of how many points I earn each purchase. I’m sure I don’t use all the features, but think this is definitely worth the download for the features I do use. Would recommend.
I have been a member of the speedy rewards program for more Yeager’s that I can count and the as soon as 7/11 took over the kiosks immediately disappeared and the only way you can check your card is on an app or at the register. I also noticed that they took all the brochures out of the store you have no idea what you can exchange your points for. After checking the app, they have remove at least 50% of the rewards. Speedway has been around forever and I make sometimes 3 trips to their stores. My husband does also. As soon as I found out that they were bought out, I knew it was going to drastically change. They have already removed most of the items I am allowed to drink and have raised the prices considerably. I am honestly looking for another store to go to. They have already ruined Speedway and I couldn’t be more dissapointed! Why come I’m and change a whole chain of stores that people love when there is nothing wrong with them? 7/eleven has messed up royally. If they wanted to sell more of their products they should have built more stores. One more problem I am having is being able to transfer my points from one card to another.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're sorry to hear that and we would love to take a look at the issue. Please reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app is awesome
The only thing I would like better with this app is if it stored our receipts from each purchase we made so we could print them later for tax purposes or whatever we needed. My husband owns his own business and we use this app all the time for business as well as personal use and if it could store our receipts that would make my life so much easier because my husband is forgetful and doesn’t always remember to grab his receipts! And if we fuel up here (which we do 90% of the time) we need the receipt.
Other than the receipts not being included in the app we’ve never had any issue with the app. We love it! Especially with traveling as often as we do!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Speedway LLC
- 82.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Speedway LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.