Make it easy to track your spellcasting in Pathfinder 1e. Spell Tracker keeps track of everything related to spellcasting and magic in one place. It's great for Pathfinder players and DMs/GMs with spellcasting NPCs.
- Never forget how many spells per day you have left to cast and prepare.
- Countdown the durations of active spells as you prepare, cast, and play.
- Create and edit your characters with as few taps as possible.
- Get the full rules for any Pathfinder spell from d20pfsrd in one tap.
- Apply metamagic feats to your prepared and cast spells.
- Try every official Paizo Pathfinder 1e caster class (including core, base, hybrid, prestige and unchained caster classes). Includes wizard, cleric, sorcerer, paladin, arcanist, ranger, shaman, witch and many more.
- Import Pathfinder characters from PCGen.
- Pick from over 2000 Pathfinder spells from over 130 Paizo sources.
With Spell Tracker Pro, you can also:
- Track magic items (wands, potions, scrolls, staves and metamagic rods).
- Track special abilities.
- Sync between devices.
Spell Tracker for Pathfinder 1e remembers which spells you know. It calculates your spells per day per level. It updates your remaining spell slots as you prepare and cast spells. It tracks the remaining duration of active spell effects. And it puts the rules at your fingertips.
For licensing information, please see: https://www.spelltrackerapp.com/licensing
- Bloodragers now have their effective caster level reduced by 3.
- Added new spells from Wilderness Origins and Elemental Master's Handbook.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic App, Needs One Change
Overall, I really enjoy this app and it’s functionality is wonderful. The group I play in runs our games mostly all digital so this is a fantastic addition. I’m glad being the only Apple user I can now use this app.
There is only one issue I have encounter so far that hinders my usage. It does not seem that the app allows for editing the number of slots available to prepare spells. Playing an Arcanist, I have taken a feat that allows me to prepare one extra spell the highest level I can cast. The app currently limits preparation to what the class is allotted without feat consideration.
Only fix I see, overall fantastic and useful tool for all spell casters.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! The option to add extra spell slots (or customize spell slots for magic items and class specializations) is a great idea. I plan to add it to a future version of the app. If you have any other feedback, feel free to email me anytime at email@example.com!
This app has a very clean UI. It’s easy to use, intuitive for character creation, allows you to create multiple characters, and even multiclass! Also, it has even the most obscure spells! Seriously, there wasn’t a single spell out of the 98 that my wizard currently has that wasn’t already listed. The collapsible spell lists by level are a nice design choice.
The app lets you pick your prepared spells for the day, with an option to repeat your spells from the previous day, which is nice. When picking prepared spells (for a wizard) the last spell you pick for each level is your specialized school spell. Once you’ve made all the choices but that last spell, all the spells not in your specialized school disappear from the options section.
I actually wish that the specialized spells were in a different section, or that the app would recognize if I already had a spell of that school, thus didn’t need to specifically pick one. Also, I tend to leave a few open slots for quick memorization later in the day, and since you have to pick all your spells to get to the specialized spell, that’s not an option. Not hard to get around, because once you’ve picked all your spells, you can unprepare a spell, thus giving yourself an empty slot, but it would be nice if I didn’t have to hack it. Really though, that’s pretty minor. This app is pretty great.
A very happy DM.
I bought this app on whim because being fairly new to Pathfinder, spells were always a hassle with our group and have sucked up a huge part of our sessions. Having all the spells in one place with the specific rules only a click away, is going to streamline things for our group by saving hours of time. The design of the app is simple and very functional. To top it off, after purchasing the app, I had a question to clarify something regarding the premium version and I received a response from the developer almost immediately who was friendly and helpful. Happy to support developers like this!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Caster Level Limited
- 27.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Caster Level Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Spell Tracker Pro $4.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.