Spelling Ace makes learning essential English language words fun, fast, and easy. Spelling Ace has over 100 short spelling challenges to help players practice and master all Common Core spelling standards for 2nd grade. Students also learn to spell the 200 most common Fry words, the 2nd grade Dolch sight words, and the 2nd grade Evan-Moor lists. Use Spelling Ace to quickly build an excellent foundation of spelling and vocabulary, with no gaps in knowledge.
Spelling Ace helps players not only catch up, but get ahead of their peers, all while having fun. Medals and levels motivate players to learn and memorize. Dynamic challenges adapt to player behavior to maximize learning and minimize effort. Can you master all of the challenges to become a level 25 Spelling Ace?
Spelling Ace is part of the Class Ace family of apps including Class Ace on the web, and Math Ace 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade, and Spelling Ace 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade on iOS. One subscription to any Ace App unlocks full access to all apps!
Spelling Ace is accessible on iPhones and iPads.
Spelling Ace Key Features
• Over 100 minute-long math challenges to practice and ace 2nd grade spelling essentials.
• Challenges cover Fry's 200 most common words, Dolch sight words, Evan-Moor lists, and Common Core standards.
• Fun, light, and beautiful gameplay rewards players for correct answers with fireworks.
• Levels and medals make tracking progress & proficiency easy.
• Dynamic challenges maximize learning and retention. Words that students take a long time on or spell incorrectly are presented more frequently.
• Up to 3 player profiles - Great for parents with multiple children.
• Practice reminders.
Parents and Kids love Spelling Ace
“Spelling Ace has really helped my son improve his writing and reading skills. Thank you Spelling Ace for making it easier to teach my son.” - Annie G
"That was really fun, I'm not gonna lie" - Aldo, student
Spelling Ace Subscription
• Unlock unlimited plays of over 100 essential 2nd Grade spelling practice games.
• Full access to Class Ace, our next generation web app featuring over 1,000 simple, teacher-written, self-paced lessons. It's where kids go to learn just about every Common Core standard on their own.
• Full access to the entire family of Ace Apps including Math Ace 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade, Spelling Ace 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade, and more coming soon.
• 3 month plan: $19.99/quarter, after a 1 week free trail.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Spelling Ace, where applicable.
You can access Spelling Ace without a subscription, but will be limited to 10 free plays.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://classace.io/terms.html
We've improved syncing with Class Ace, the next generation of the Math and Spelling Ace apps, built for the web. We hope you enjoy your new membership benefits.
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely spelling practice app
My son used math Ace and really loved it. I got him to try the Spelling Ace and it’s really good too. It covers all of the common core standards. The bite sized challenges are really fun and effective too.
Best Game ever!
I love the Game it is so fun I love the music when your typing it just gives a beat and that it dose not time you AWSOME!!!!
- Stash Technologies LLC
- 102.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Class Ace 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Ace Apps Full Access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.