Kids learn to spell the most needed words as they play. Application presents each word by displaying a picture and pronounces the word and presents the letters that are needed to make the word. Kids use there hand to arrange the letters in the right order to make the word. Using this not only your kid will learn to spell the common words, he/she will also learn how to say them.
- See, Listen and Spell..
- 50 most common sight words kindergartner must know
- Beautiful visuals and clear sounds to keep kids engaged
- 6 Chapters full of words
- Chapter size big enough to be completed without losing the concentration
- Final chapter with all the words to put the kids to test
- Immediate Sound feedback when kids pick a wrong letter, makes them think and help them learn
- Liked by many parents
- Designed for use by small kids.
- Very Engaging
- Special Need Kids may find it engaging as well, my kid does. Repetition helped him to learn the spelling.
Many new features.. upgrade for iOS 10 and iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus User Interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My daughter is learning how to spell!
This is a fun App. My daughter enjoys putting the letters in their correct place. I do wish it said the letter when you select the letter.
I am still in complete disbelief I just paid a mere $1.99 for such a bottom of the barrel app. As a matter of fact this is my very first app review. The interface & art direction is subpar at best. It functions as good as a "drag & drop" IOS tutorial. I can understand the desire to "cash in" on an iPad app for kids. But at the very least give it some character & designer love. Really? I feel like a sucker. Again. Really?
Mom of 2
I thought chapters would progressively get challenging but chapter 6, the last chapter, were same words as chapter 1.
It would be nice if there was an option to repeat the word. My son sounds words out as he spells, and sometimes needs me to repeat the word 2-3 times.
It would also be nice if the game identified the letter as it was selected.
There isn't any indication he got the word correct. He often checked with me before moving to the next word.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.