Spelling Bus is for learning to spell and practice to spell. Kids see the pictures and listens to the word and then type the spelling.
The simple to use user interface is designed to be child friendly, it allows kids to engage in learning with out parents help.
- See, Listen and Spell..
- 50 most common sight words kindergartner must know
- Beautiful visuals and clear sounds to keep kids engaged
- 6 Chapters full of words
- Chapter size big enough to be completed without losing the concentration
- Final chapter with all the words to put the kids to test
- Immediate Sound feedback when kids pick a wrong letter, makes them think and help them learn
- Liked by many parents
- Good for preschoolers to learn making spellings.
- Very Engaging
- Special Need Kids may find it engaging as well. Repetition helped them to learn the spelling, feedback from a friend.
- My five year old loves it.
- Its all FREE!!
Try it you will like it.
Bug fixes and optimized to support latest iOS version and device screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible app design
The design of this app is awful. The blank letter boxes cover up the whole top row of the keyboard, so you just can't use any keys on the top. Really frustrated my 4 year old. I just deleted this app.
This game was good in the beginning until I found that instead of normal ads, they advertise PORN on a kids app!!!!
App is great but alphabet order is incorrect and needs to be changed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.