iFanzine: "... is an interesting concept, reminding me heavily of later incarnations of Lazer Tag." ***½
AppPicker: "The app features stunning and high-tech graphics"
A-Maze: Candidate for Berlin Game Awards
Challenge the Gods and fight drawing spell signs.
Spells Arena invites players to fight against their friends in realtime or fight against a tough AI that has 20 different opponents of various difficulties and personalities that await you!
- Game Mechanics: Every player has 3 gems. Each gem has its unique spells. To activate the spells the player draws the signs. The gems you saved light up the portal stars and unlock new spell signs
- 2 Gesture Controls Mode: Swipe or Gesture Sign Draw
- Fun to Play: use plasma balls, shields, barrier, different types of traps that are created by the spells. Guide better the plasma balls using the aiming trajectory. LiquidFun engine is used to simulate the spells plasma.
- Enjoy the story of the origins
- Physics based gameplay
- More than 30 spells gems await you
- Multiplayer : Peer to Peer and Game Center
- Enjoy the 3 characters to play: Inzana, Lahai, Sish
- 3 levels of proficiency: apprentice ,sorcerer and warlock. On apprentice level the player is guided through a tutorial and competing against a difficultless AI, on the sorcerer and warlock levels the action is more and more frenetic and the AI becomes tougher to compete
- Soundtrack by Craze Music Productions
- Leaderboards Scores
Spells Arena uses advanced graphics techniques to delight the eyes of the gamer. The light is computed in real time, the Gems and the Portals likewise and the fluid follows the physics laws of Boltzmann.
Available only on iOS in following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Romanian.
It’s compatible with:
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus. 7, 7 Plus
- iPod touch 5th generation
- iPad 2, 3rd, 4th generations.
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
For best experience play with
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus. 7, 7 Plus, 5S, 5C, iPhone 5,
- iPad Air, Air 2, Mini 2, Mini 3, iPad 3rd, 4th generations.
Some effects are disabled or downgraded on older generations.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Chartboost framework updated
Ratings and Reviews
New interesting game
Interesting game, this is my first time to play this game. I guess you should have not played it at before . The background music is also very interesting, full of passion. But the first time to play it may take a few minutes to learn how to control . It is worth to play.
Not Sure What it is....
I got curios with the app that's why I downloaded it. As I start to play it, I got a little confused with the aim of the game, and also with the controls. I'm having trouble with the controls, but I'm confident I'll be okay later on.
I love physics based gameplay
I Love this game I really do this kind of games are the ones that give me a ticket to the phone if you want to 90s game every detail has been carefully thought good luck fishing
The developer, 2 THINK DI CAPUANO ROBERTO E MAIER ELISABETA LOANA SNC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 2 THINK DI CAPUANO ROBERTO E MAIER ELISABETA LOANA SNC
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 2 Think di Capuano e Maier S.n.c
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.