The only solo CCG this year, where you level up and access more powerful cards as you adventure through a story driven campaign.
With 7 main classes to mix and match with, you can easily customize your own hero and deck to suit your individual play style. Adventure through a diverse world with heaps of quests and encounters. Hundreds of cards to acquire via loot or stores and unique crafting recipes for legendary cards that are lost artifacts.
- OPEN QUEST PvE RPG + CHAMPION'S ARENA MODE + GAUNTLET ROGUELIKE DECKBUILDER MODE
- 500+ COLLECTIBLE CARDS (earned through gameplay only)
- 40+ BOSSES TO DEFEAT (along with hundreds of battles)
- UNIQUE MULTI-CLASSING SYSTEM (Mix and match between Warrior, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Necromancer, Ninja and Monk)
QUEST AND EXPLORE
A rich and deep storyline pervades an expansive world ready for any and all adventurers to seek their fair share of bounty and power. Ancient tombs and rich politics in a fantasy world will capture your imagination, all the while the strategy card game will keep you on your toes.
Each encounter brings you one step closer to solving the mysteries surrounding your heritage. Learn the secret your master died trying to protect. Earn the respect of the state and other kingdoms one battle at time. Discover hundreds of cards of untold power, undiscovered in the lore books of old.
Meet powerful foes such as Dragons, Demons and Devils. Also find a complete bestiary of trolls, ogres, vampires, knights, orcs, goblins, giant bats and insects and more!
UNIQUE CLASS LEVELLING AND DECK BUILDING SYSTEM
Each skill and level choice you make determines how your strategy unfolds. With immense scope for developing your own unique play style, everyone can enjoy what Spellsword Cards: Demontide has to offer.
This is a community lead game. Come inside to find details on how you can contribute and get cool tips and hints for secret unlocks inside!
FREE TO START
The main campaign with all classes and puzzle modes are available to try. Then a one time purchase will unlock the remainder of the modes and all further content. This will ensure we can adequately support the development of the game you love!
Update UI and Art improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Single Player Dedication and a Fantastic Game!
This game has been an absolute blast to play daily. I want to thank the developers for creating a game focused on single player in the age of online only games. The gameplay is solid and the art is beautiful. Whenever you seem to hit a wall just edit your deck. You can come up with some really cool strategies this way. Please developers: continue to support and add to this game, even if it’s a premium pack. I was bummed when Hearthstone decided to not cater to the solo player. This is just as fun. One criticism is that the number of puzzle levels is really low. Some more of those would be nice. Thanks and great work!
Save your money
The other reviews are correct. This game is not balanced at all. The developer put a lot of thought into the story, the different types of game play and the price structure, but that’s where it ends. I love a good challenge but the game crosses the line between satisfyingly challenging and frustratingly demotivating at the hydra battle (L5) then becomes exponentially worse. I don’t mind having to play a board 4-5 times to win but when you play dozens of times and still can’t pass it just becomes an annoying chore- and yes I’ve adjusted my decks. Additionally there is no motivation to do other things in the game- you don’t earn loot from the job board, the stores empty quickly and you can’t build your deck, and there are very few cards to craft. The other types of game play add no value to your campaign progress so they are mostly a waste of time. I love the idea of the gauntlet but wish you could restart a single season after dying at her than restarting the entire game. Again-frustratingly demotivating. It would also be nice if you gained experience points here because you have to fight a lot of battles. The puzzles are easy to defeat quickly and not worth replaying. The arena is probably the most fun, but the game doesn’t maintain any record of past victories once you’ve lost 3 times so it loses appeal quickly, especially since you don’t earn anything. Overall great intention, beautiful design, awful execution.
Great game, lacking content.
First of all: If you are looking for a card game that doesn’t require online play, this is probably a solid choice for you. I appreciate how dedicated this is to the single player experience when most card games are not. That being said, being an offline game means there are different gameplay issues you can have, and two big ones I have notice after playing this game for a long time.
1. This game is highly unbalanced. There are a range of cards that go from worthless to overpowered. While that is true is most card games, being offline means it doesn’t have to be fixed since there is no “competitive mode.”
2. There is a lack of content. As single player, it eventually just runs out of stuff to do. I do appreciate that developers are still updating, but I found myself finished with the main functions of the game much quicker than expected, which was disappointing for a paid game. The other modes beyond campaign offered no rewards or reason to play beyond trying to keep your attention which was also disappointing. Hoping to see more soon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- One Up Plus Pty Ltd
- 316.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © One Up Plus Trust 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.