A rogue-like deck-building experience set in the dark fantasy world of Port Haven. Featuring innovative CARD FUSION, CARD UPGRADES & CARD CYCLING systems.
Featuring 500+ cards and counting, 9 classes, 6 races, and 5 paths to follow along with hundreds of unique battles.
CARD FUSION & UPGRADES & CYCLING SYSTEM
Upgrade your cards and use the unique card fusion system to create any combination of cards imaginable! As you make each run you will need to carefully manage your deck, to include just what you need to survive.
To combat the problematic “bad draw” a voluntary discard and resource recovery system has been developed.
PROCEDURALLY GENERATED ADVENTURES
Adventure across the lands of Port Haven in this solo card combat roguelike. Crawl through swamp, fight over mountains, and swim through the seas all in search of loot, fame and fortune.
Game play focuses on being a challenging card crawler and deck builder for all roguelike and roguelite loving dungeoneers!
DECK BUILDER'S COMMUNITY
“Fantastic rogue-like card game. I've played it hundreds of hours and still nowhere near exhausting the possibilities.”
"It’s really well done: thank you for creating it."
"Just wanted to drop in and say I'm enjoying this more than other titles: thanks for creating a fun game."
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I guess the update wasn’t a good idea
The game used to be enjoyable til the update came and now I’m getting destroyed within the first couple fights. It’s not that I’m not reading my cards and strategizing as I play but it seems almost as if the game is deliberately not giving me good cards. I can’t use cards that are hitting 1 or 2 and the boss has like 55 hp. It’s just not efficient. If the next update improves the game, the rating will change. It’s a good for sure but I’m just not enjoying what’s happened to it.
And for the people complaining about price, it’s worth it. Just let the dev(s) just tweak a few things it’ll be as good as gold.
iPhone version is cut off at the top.
Game is great, but the iPhone version is cut off at the top of the screen, stopping the player from seeing some important info. Doesn’t make the game unplayable, but it is distracting and annoying, stopping full enjoyment.
Fun Rouge / Dungeon Style Game
1. You get your money’s worth
2. Fun and at times addictive
3. Well thought out & put together for a simple Rouge / Dungeon Style Game
1. Need Landscape Mode, especially when you have a lot of cards (swiping left to right to get to a specific card led to too many FAT FINGER mistakes!!)
2. Really poor documentation to get player up to speed; learning curve was unnecessarily too steep
3. Only one save file. Seriously?! You can’t create five (5) separate game files in case I want to switch Classes, etc. How about one save file per class.
4. One “default” mode: I miss the days of at least 5 different levels from Easy to “Nearly Impossible”
Fix the negatives and I will gift the game to my friends. Nice simple game that takes about a few minutes (if you die fast) to a few hours to kill the last Boss Mob. Thanks for the game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Usman Musaddiq
- 273.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © HITOHATA, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.