Relax and Lose yourself in a magical world of Zodiacs and Words in SpellUp, an addictive word game. Link Letters, Combine Effects, and Become a Word Whiz on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch!
- Link Letters to form words across 300 Engaging Levels
- Journey among the stars with chapters inspired by the Zodiac Signs
- Use Powerful Boosters to help you make the best words and ace the Levels
- Aim for the best score and see where you rank among Facebook Friends
- Be Social and help friends complete Levels and Quests in SpellUp
- More Levels on the way!
Begin your Zodiac Journey!
'Like' us on www.facebook.com/playspellup and 'Follow' us on www.twitter.com/playspellup to learn more!
Facing Issues playing SpellUp? Write to us at email@example.com and we'll check it out.
NOTE - SpellUp is Free to play, but certain items like 'Bolts' can be purchased for Real-World Money. Please Login to Facebook to Sync your Game Progress across multiple Devices.
You asked for it, we addressed it!
1. In-game tips and word prompts can be switched off from Settings.
2. Corrected button alignments in badges
3. Optimised game play
4. Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very challenging yet fun word game.
It is rather plain in looks though. It's done in gray scale and could maybe use a little bit of color.
The only problem I see with the game is that on the levels where you have to clear the glaze, it's really hard to see which tiles have glaze. Something that would indicate which tiles have glaze on them would be great.
Even just something simple as a sparkle to those tiles would help a ton.
Nice word game
Seems like room to grow. Seems fun. But I'm asked to review right after completing tutorial and can't get the feel of playing without having constant hints and directions. As long as they end, I'll be happy learning to improve myself on this game. Since I read you can turn hints off in Settings, I'm glad to know. I like hearing my own music and appreciate that option. Overall seems interesting.
Not too shabby...
I like being able to go at your own pace, without a timer. Sometimes the tiles don't light up, or tiles next to the one you touch lights up, so the accuracy of the tiles could be better.
Overall, a good game that can be frustrating, but I would recommend it for fans of word search games or other word games.
- 99Games Online Private Limited
- 328.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, 99Games Online Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Bolts $1.99
- 26 Bolts (5% Extra) $4.99
- Pack of 10 Bolts (50% Off) $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.