PRAISE FROM THE PRESS
• "Anybody who needs a list that involve money will find a solution in Spend Stack." - Andy Ihnatko
• "Spend Stack is a truly high-quality, well designed new app." - Ryan Christoffel, MacStories
• "Spend Stack is both easy and fun to use." - Mac | Life Magazine
• "I love everything about Spend Stack. Go get it." - David Bressler, The Elephant's Paycheck
• Plus, we're featured by the App Store in multiple territories!
Spend Stack can be your budget manager, an ad-hoc shopping list or expense tracker all in one place. It's simply the best way to create a list where you want to associate monetary values to each of its items. We are the only app that can keep a to-the-penny (or whatever your currency is) running total. You can think of it is a cross between a shopping list and a budgeting app.
And, unlike other financial apps we also heavily privacy-focused, see none of your data, and require no account creation.
PERFECT USE CASES
• Track subscriptions you have (for apps, services, gyms, etc.)
• A grocery list
• Expense tracking
• Birthday or Christmas lists
• "Envelope" budgets
• Track home renovations
• Expense reports
• Vacation budgets or planning
• Make a chore list and share it with kids, and note how much each task "earns"
• ...or any other general-purpose list.
• Import your Apple Card® statements with one tap.
• Supports every currency.
• Price items by a set amount, by weight or recurring pricing (for subscriptions).
• Enter costs by having sales tax applied *, pricing produce by weight or adding discounts.
• Add images, notes, rich links and more to your items for more detailed information.
• Share your lists! Collaborate in real-time with others. Perfect for shopping lists with your other half.
• iCloud sync support
• Export your lists as a .pdf, image or text
• Flexible! Create a list with sales tax automatically applied, use checkboxes or do neither of those to keep it a simple list.
• Privacy-Focused. Unlike many other financial apps, we require absolutely no account creation and we see none of the data that’s entered. Your “account” is your Apple ID that you’re already signed into.
BEST IN CLASS PLATFORM FEATURES
• Dynamic type accessibility support
• Dark mode
• Drag and drop (even multiple things at once!)
• Keyboard support
• Multiple spaces on iPadOS
• And much more!
* Sales tax lookup is available in the United States only.
This release only has some tweaks around how widgets and quick actions open up the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using this app now for about a week and finding that it’s a joy and useful utility. I love how it asks you if it can use your location in order for it to find the sales tax for your list. This is very helpful when you don’t know it or want to confirm what you believe it to be. I actually knew it and the app was able to reinforce the sales tax amount in my region. It even gave me the location in which I was in when figuring the sales tax automatically. Nice! I had some ideas about future features for the app and contacted the developer. I got a prompt response the following day. This is also a big thumbs up since users want to feel confident that their outreach is not falling in the round file pile. Another feature that I like is the sharing options and the recipient’s ability to add or change things if the option to have the user ( s ) perform this is enabled. This can also be disabled at anytime. Sweet! Adding an image to your list is a beautiful thing as well. All in all I think this app has got a wonderful start and looking forward to its development. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone wishing to add details regarding cost and other items which this app is packed with.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for leaving a review, and for using Spend Stack! I look forward to making Spend Stack better for you for years to come!
Exactly What I Needed
I really enjoy using Spend Stack and learned about it after listening to the Launched Podcast. It is an incredibly useful activity to monitor expenses and have special lists for different types of expenses. The UI is great, the app is simple and intuitive and has already helped me out immensely. One thing I would like to suggest is the ability to split the cost between multiple people. For example, being able to use it to track shared bills if living with other people to see how much each person would have to pay for monthly rent. I track several shared expenses and right now I calculate it manually and put the number as a note to remember, but I think it would be a great option to be able to show split payments. I appreciate all the hard work of the developer and would love to see this app continue to be a part of my daily workflow.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the review, they make my day! If you’ve got more thoughts on how you’d think a split might work - definitely reach out to me at email@example.com 🎉
Outstanding App. !!
Spend stack is not simply just a list maker, it’s much, much more than that. It actually lets you know just “how much” you’re spending. Once you enter in an items cost; sales tax is applied automatically, so it takes the guesswork out of what your final bill will be. Use “tags,” and you can group all similar items together. The developer is continually making improvements, and now you can add a photo to items in case you might need it for your next shopping trip. In addition, lists and info. sync. across multiple devices making it even more handy. Customer service is excellent; questions get answered usually within 24 hours. All things considered, this app. Is definitely worth having. I highly recommend it!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the review! I hope Spend Stack remains useful for you for years to come!
- Dreaming In Binary LLC
- 14.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Indonesian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dreaming In Binary LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.