Come see why we've been featured by Apple, loved by users and recognized by the press!
"Spend Stack is a truly high-quality, well designed new app." - Ryan Christoffel, MacStories
"I love everything about Spend Stack. Go get it." - David Bressler, The Elephant's Paycheck
Spend Stack is a list app that can keep a to-the-penny running total. Using iCloud, it syncs to all of your devices, plus you can share and collaborate on them with anyone!
You can think of it is a cross between a shopping list and a budgeting app. Track any kind of list that has monetary values, such as:
- A grocery list
- Expense tracking
- Birthday or Christmas lists
- "Envelope" budgets
- Track home renovations
- Expense reports
- Vacation budgets or planning
- Make a chore list and share it with kids, and note how much each task "earns"
- or any other general purpose list.
- Supports every currency
- Keep track of your list's cost by having sales tax applied *, pricing produce by weight or adding discounts.
- Add images, notes and more to your items for more detailed information.
- Share your lists with anyone to collaborate on them together. Perfect for shopping lists with your other half.
- All of your lists are synced to each of your iOS devices.
- Flexible lists, you can create a list with sales tax automatically applied, use checkboxes or do neither of those to keep it simple.
- Leverages all of iOS' platform technologies such as dark mode, drag and drop, keyboard support, dynamic type support, context actions and more.
* Sales tax is available in the United States only.
Multiple Window Optimizations:
- If you delete a list from one window that you're viewing in another, you have the option to restore it.
- Fixed a bug where adding an item when the same list was open in multiple spaces would duplicate the item.
- Reordering items in a list is immediately reflected in all windows.
- Checking or unchecking all items using the context menu for a list now immediately reflects the change on iPad.
- New context menu item to create a new window for a list.
- Fixed a bug that would produce duplicate entries of newly added items.
- Raised the quantity limit from 99 to 999.
===From our big iOS 13 update===
Our big update is here for the latest version of iOS! Enjoy dark mode, new contextual actions, updated iconography, new quick editing gestures and more!
- Enjoy dark mode! Enable it within iOS' settings to see Spend Stack's new dark look.
- Two finger drag on a list of items, or the list view to quickly enable editing. This makes it quick to select a bunch of things at once to delete, add a tag to, export and more.
- Contextual actions for list and list items. Long press on them to reveal useful actions such as checking off everything, deleting and more.
- New iconography throughout the app to make things more crisp, clear and oriented.
- When creating a list, we now offer a "I" button to better show what each option does for checkboxes and tax rates.
- Various copy edits.
- Improvements to Voice Over throughout the app.
- Entering in a tax rate manually when creating a new list no longer hides the text view.
- Text no longer clips in list item cells.
- When entering notes, we now automatically scroll the view up over the keyboard consistently.
- Crash sync fix.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app now for about a week and finding that it’s a joy and useful utility. I love how it asks you if it can use your location in order for it to find the sales tax for your list. This is very helpful when you don’t know it or want to confirm what you believe it to be. I actually knew it and the app was able to reinforce the sales tax amount in my region. It even gave me the location in which I was in when figuring the sales tax automatically. Nice! I had some ideas about future features for the app and contacted the developer. I got a prompt response the following day. This is also a big thumbs up since users want to feel confident that their outreach is not falling in the round file pile. Another feature that I like is the sharing options and the recipient’s ability to add or change things if the option to have the user ( s ) perform this is enabled. This can also be disabled at anytime. Sweet! Adding an image to your list is a beautiful thing as well. All in all I think this app has got a wonderful start and looking forward to its development. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone wishing to add details regarding cost and other items which this app is packed with.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for leaving a review, and for using Spend Stack! I look forward to making Spend Stack better for you for years to come!
New User-Love It
I’m still pretty new to this app and I’m still discovering features—using weights for produce and discounts are nice features I’ve recently tried—but so far this app is really powerful and easy to use. I might look like a dork using it in the store, but the truth is I struggle with mental math (esp. when sales tax, discounts, or quantity by weight are involved) so I’ve always just guessed at my running total while shopping—not ideal for keeping spending under control. My wife is a bit of a Luddite and is also very good at mental math, so we haven’t collaborated on a list yet (maybe someday) but for my own use, this is an excellent app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the review! We’ve got a lot more lined up for Spend Stack, so I hope you and your wife find it useful for many more years to come!
Thank you for respecting our Privacy. I do not routinely purchase or download new Apps, but saw your privacy which matches that of Apple, and I was sold. Thank you for caring about us. This was needed because my CU changed their way of sending immediate notifications of credit card use. Now it is a few days later, which does not help if my card is lost, cloned or ‘hijacked’. I prefer to know exactly when the card is use.
Do far so good.
Developer Response ,
We absolutely care about your privacy - your data is yours! Thanks for using Spend Stack!
- Dreaming In Binary LLC
- 3.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Indonesian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Dreaming In Binary LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.