Spending 2 is the most easy to use expense log that keeps track of your spending. No complex operations, no impractical functions. Spending is easy to use.
Spending 2 will quickly and easily record each expense. It’s easy to see how much money you have spent every week and even how much money you have spent this year.
- Auto backup.
- Multiple accounts,Cash/Credit Card.
- Support different currencies for different account.
- Transfer between accounts.
- Fast and easy to use native iPhone user interface.
- Recording a purchase takes seconds.
- Auto-generate recurring expenses and income entries.
- Create/Edit/Sort expense/income categories and subcategories.
- Support to order category by Alphabetic/Most Used/Customized.
- Dynamic graph showing costs in percentages.
- History to view and adjust your previous entries.
- Flexible reports to view expenses by week, month, or year.
- Password protection
- Export CSV file.
- Online backup via iCloud.
- Back up via Mail.
- Sync data across multiple devices via iCloud.
I will not be able to reply directly to you in your review, so if you have any problems, please email email@example.com .
I will help you to solve your problem ASAP
- Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
No Currency conversion functionality
In 2017 this app had the currency conversion functionality. You could insert expenses in € and it will convert into $ (other currencies) automatically using the rate from that day (probably). Then it disappeared... and the app became less user friendly.
I wrote to your support mail a couple of times, but the answer was: we never had this functionality.... that funny, because I was using automatic currency conversion since 2015.....
Hope you will restore this function, as it will make the app the number 1 choice between competitors.
Developer Response ,
Sorry. All currency exchange rate online will charge a lot of money. For example, xe.com charge $799 for Year. I can not afford it.
Excellent App and easy to use
This app is extremely easy and user friendly. I have used this app for a couple of years now and have tried many more in the process but none of them meets the simplicity of how this app works. I use it to track income/expenses across multiple projects. What’s helpful are the reports because it helps create weekly, monthly and also yr end reports. It also has the capability to send reports via email. Additionally the support from the developer has been exceptionally satisfying. I had a few issues with the app on my phone and they worked Through the weekend to get it resolved. Thank you again for your help. Keep up the good work.
There was a no better App than this
I have used this app and the one before it for many years. I periodically check the best competitive apps but every time this one comes out ahead. It just works. Especially if you need to sync among devices, export to a spreadsheet, arrange categories and payees and vendors and books anyway you can imagine. The app is intuitive, attractive and performs. It handles multiple currencies for world travel (which few others can do). I don’t have enough good to say about this app, and the developer is personally responsive to problems or questions. The app is constantly being perfected.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qiu Ping
- 9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Qiu Ping
- In-App Purchases
- Spending 2 Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.