With SPENT, join the more than 300,000 members who earn cash back on everyday purchases from their favorite vendors, such as Lyft, Starbucks, Nike, Sephora, and more. You earn automatic cash back with SPENT from the very start.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
• Install the SPENT Money App
• Link your various accounts and activate offers
• Earn automatic cash back as a welcome bonus
• Track your expenses and earn even more cash back bonuses on the items you purchase everyday
MORE WAYS TO EARN:
1) Automatic cash back: Once your accounts are linked, you can simply activate your favorite brand and pay as normal, earning cash back for the purchases you make
2) Card linked offers: Add your 13- to 16-digit card number to SPENT and swipe at participating merchants
3) SPENT pay: Purchase eGift cards for in-store and online shopping with top brands
4) Online shopping: Navigate to your favorite online store through the SPENT app to make your purchases
SHOP AND SAVE:
We partner with major hotel, airline, dining, retail and car rental brands, as well as working closely with thousands of independent businesses in the U.S. Our partners include:
• SPENT travel
• Best Buy
• And many more!
Please take a moment to rate our app. Your feedback means the world to us – we are continually striving to make life easier and give you more cash in your pocket.
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
The latest version contains improved Search screen with popular offers categories.
Ratings and Reviews
So August 2 I used the spent app, and purchased tickets thru priceline(thru spent) like it says to do to earn 6% cash back as a reward to using the app. It’s September 29th and guess what not only is not showing in activity that I used Priceline, but yup didn’t get the 6% cash back. Well I contacted customer service, they said give it 7 days, this was back in August mind you. 7 days pass, 10 days pass, nothing! Contact again they say ok we will send a ticket through to a supervisor or someone who could help me, they will contact you 5 days, guess what 5 days, 6 days , 10 days, no one responds, ok I do it again. They say we’ll send another ticket, lol. Ok so time goes on they send message back ok it’s Priceline fault, can you send us proof you purchase tickets the way you were supposed to, to earn the 6% back, ok I did, in the same day mind you! Well could you imagine they are still working on it, just wondering will it ever be corrected? I’m not sure I want to use app anymore but bc I have money pending there, I would like to get some day, I keep app open! Can anyone fix this already? Don’t tell me 5 days!
Doesn’t work a lot of the time
I’ve experienced several problems
1. It doesn’t give back all it says it will give back. They miss A LOT of purchase they say they will recognize.
2. Purchasing a gift card through their app has never worked regardless of following instructions.
3. Trying to update login information for accounts is a never ending cycle of “log in required” I submit log in. “Your account is not yet authorized for online use. Please complete the account set up process in order to continue” I push the set up account button. Brings me back to log in menu. Submit log in again. And again it says, “Your account is not yet authorized for online use. Please complete the account set up process in order to continue”... and on and on it goes in that cycle.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you encountered these troubles with our app.
Regarding the first two points, please reach out to our customer support team and provide them with additional information about your issues so they can help you.
Regarding your third point, this is a known issue we are working on solving. Please try to create a new connection via "Link another bank" and with the same credentials, you should then be able to connect to your bank properly.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
Unethical and no customer support
I had an issue logging in when the app appeared to be down. It eventually fixed itself but I had contacted customer service to fix the issues. I want contacted a few hours later, and I then asked them about some issues I was having with cash back. There was about $200+ of purchases over several months that were randomly listed as “cancelled” or just not showing up. Conveniently, this occurred right at the time that any one of those purchases would have bumped me up over the $20 minimum to cash out. For several weeks I’ve been given the run around and flat out ignored. I also have noticed that cashback for things like apple and Netflix, which have previously processed fairly quickly, have now become “pending” for several months. Again, any one of these transaction would bump me up over the minimum to cash out. I find it hard to believe that things and the completely unresponsive customer service are coincidences.
- Receiptless Software Inc.
- 147.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Receiptless Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.