Do you love to spend a game night with your family or friends playing cards, dice or other games, but you're tired of searching for pen and paper and writing them down and adding them up? Then you'll find the ultimate app for keeping track of game scores. Instead of "Who needs to write," from now on it's "I want to write today."
Game Sheets will become your best companion for Skat, Doppelkopf, Canasta, Uno, Yatzi, Phase 10, Darts and many more games where you add up scores.
Guaranteed no ads for full gaming enjoyment (for life, I promise)!
Game rounds of up to 6 players are supported. All important information is visible and editable at a glance without much scrolling. For each game there is a live statistic with final placement and a line chart for the time course.
Is a rematch with the same line-up due after the end of a game round? No problem, just open a new game round. Game Sheet
automatically keeps a statistic of the achieved medal ranks (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and gives an overview of the overall ranking over all game rounds.
At the end of the game night, each game sheet (a single game round or including all revanches) can be shared as a PDF. The PDF can be distributed to teammates via mail or messanger or simply printed or saved as a file.
For each player his name, game color and seating order can be selected. If necessary, this can be changed at any time during the game. If a friend is late and wants to join later: simply add another player in the current game. A friend has to leave early: simply take him out of the scoring and he will no longer be considered. He wants to play again: Simply include him again.
For the creation of a new play list, the app remembers your favorite games, so that they are at the top of selection lists. The names of your previous teammates are offered as name suggestions when you enter them. So creating a new game sheet for a game night only takes seconds and you are quickly ready to go.
All game sheets are listed in a searchable game note history. So you can resume interrupted games with a tap or delete or create a duplicate with a swipe.
With a shot of "hot coffee", the screen stays active while you keep score and the game sheet is always ready for input and information at any time
You like the dark mode? Game Sheets notices that and also presents itself in dark mode.
For the entry of game scores, Game Sheets offers support for various counting modes and specially optimized input modes for individual games:
* Basic counting modes for various types of games.
* Individual points for each player in each round
* Totaling and scoring by maximum sum (e.g. for Canasta, ...)
* Totaling and scoring by minimum sum (e.g. for Uno, ...)
* Counting down from a freely selectable initial value (e.g. Darts, ...)
* Game value as points for each round
* Only the winner or winners get the points (e.g. Skat, ...)
* Distribution of points to the winning and losing party, as a zero-sum game (e.g. Doppelkopf, ...)
* Consideration of special game features for
* Skat (with base value, matador's jack straight, ... )
* Doppelkopf (U90,U60,U30, ... )
* Darts x01 or add up
* Phase10 (Master) as a card game (tracking of the reached phases)
* Phase 10 as a dice game
If you don't find your usual counting method, just contact me with a short description.
Have fun with recording and tracking your scores.
* bugfix: avoid crash on new Skat game sheet with active option "mark Ramsch"
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JOERG ORTMANN
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022, Jörg Ortmann