Spike is a smart laser measurement solution for all kinds of industries and professional use. The Spike device, Spike mobile app, Spike Cloud and your smartphone or tablet work together to change the way measurements are taken and shared. Spike allows you to measure an object simply by taking a photo with your smartphone or tablet. From that photo you can capture real-time measurements, including height, width, area, and length.
** REQUIRES THE SPIKE LASER DEVICE **
Details about the Spike device and how to purchase the device can be found at ikegps.com/spike.
- Spike gives you the flexibility to measure when and how you want, whether in the field or at the office, using the Spike mobile app or cloud-based tools.
- Measurements and location are saved with the picture and can be easily shared as a JPG, PDF, XML, KMZ and URL.
- The Spike device pairs with your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. Spike’s laser rangefinder works with the camera, GPS, compass, and internet connection of your smartphone or tablet.
Key Features Include:
• Photo Measure: real-time measurements from a photo
• Point-to-Point: measure the distance between two objects
• Measure from the app or from your desktop using the Cloud
• Export and share captured photos and measurements
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
This has been sitting unopened in my coworkers desk for 3 years. Works pretty well
Very poor app design
This review is only for the app, not the tool that goes along with the app.
I used this device several years ago and thought it was amazing. So I spent the money to buy one recently and I could not be more disappointed in their app. The device still seems to work properly and can be useful. But this app needs a lot of work. The biggest problem is that it won’t orientate to landscape mode on the iPad. Who uses an iPad in portrait orientation? The videos on the website show people using it in landscape. The app looks like it’s been neglected. For starters when you log in with your email and password, the background is white, but the text is also white so you can not see what you’ve typed. Menus have black text on a black background making it really hard to read. But more than anything is just looks cheap. Given the $500 price tag for the laser I’m really shocked their app is so poor. I really wish apple would let us upload photos in these reviews to show you what it looks like.
Great app. Phenomenal tool. simple and intuitive
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ikeGPS, Inc.
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ikeGPS Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.