Spike Diabetes Assistant is a free award-winning app loaded with features to help make diabetes management less diabetic.
Spike is the:
* Winner of the 1st place at the Harvard Arab Alumni Startup Competition
* Winner of SeedBoost 2018 of Speed (batch 5)
* Alumni of Silicon Valley program Blackbox (batch 21)
* Winner of the 1st runner up place of the MIT Pan Arab Startup Competition
* Winner of the 2nd place at the Get In The Ring Beirut edition
* Winner of the SoUK·LB grant from the Embassy of the United Kingdom in Lebanon
MAIN APP FEATURES
1- Automatically receive insulin reminders at the relevant situation (at home, at work, at restaurant, etc.)
2- Log glucose, meds, food, and activity seamlessly
3 - Add your guardians from the settings page to keep them updated with your insulin and carb consumption
Enjoy and stay safe
Stability and bug fixes.
Updated for the latest iOS 12!
Ratings and Reviews
Not the same as Spike-App
Not trying to put down this app. But people are confused that this is the Spike-App, which is a Dexcom and Libre reading application that you can only get via their website.
Downloaded, logged in with facebook (hate that part), then it just freezes at the loading screen. Deleted app, restarted phone, reinstalled, tried again, nothing. Fix the issues, get rid of the facebook login, maybe it’s a good app 🤷♂️.
*Update* tried again and got a notification that my account could not be found and that it may have been deleted. Wow, thats helpful... but it still doesn’t work!
Cannot use this app
I cannot login because the only way to login is through Facebook… I have a Facebook account and whenever it says I have logged in it’s also says it cannot create a node I have no idea what that means but it won’t let me go any further… Bummer
- Ziad Alame
- 77.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ziad Alame
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.