Collect blades and use your spin to slay your enemies in this furious sword mayhem!
Who will survive in this crazy battle of guts and steel?
The shortest route may be a detour.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall, it’s a pretty good game. Pretty(too) easy to win the games.
1. Needs a Champaign, a little(too) boring just battling to get gold or whatever.
2. Needs more skins and abilities. I have been playing for TWO days and I have pretty much unlocked all the top-notch skins and blades.
3. I would LIKE to see a blacksmith shop so you could make custom blades though it would 50 gold to craft one( or something like that).
4. I would also LIKE to see stages or something like stage 1, two level 1 blades versus you. And also teams, 6v6 blades battles. Capture the flag, (max-12v12) blades have boundaries(or safe zone) either 6 on the defensive or 6 offensive.
5. Could you (the awesome creators of the game) add a background to the map with trees rocks or something to add more fun to the game?
I know I’m asking for a lot but this would really increase the strategy to the game.
Overall this IS the best game I have played since I played games. You did a amazing job on this game.
P.S.- could you add a half stars like half,1 half, 2 half...?
P.P.S. - I rate this 4.9 out of 5 stars.
From, your fans
It is an overall a pretty good game but you should probably fix the start game delay the bot reaction speed because when I’m in defense mode a bot next to me will go into attack mode then back to defense mode in a split second so it’s defense meter goes up by a second so when I run out of defense time I will lose about 25 weapons give or take then the bot will turn into a kamikaze killing both of us on top of that the amount of ads is outrageous watch an ad to be invincible for 30s die watch an ad double coins ad don’t want to double points here watch an ad anyways now the final thing the button layout makes me cry when you die or win the collect button is in the bottom left corner so I click it but the games delay when you press buttons is so inconsistent that I think the click did not register so I double click again and it works this time but I accidentally clicked the level up speed boost button there goes the coins I was saving to get a 10 random skin chest
A lot of “Ugh”s and a little “Yes!”s
To start out, I’d like to state that there should be two different game modes; one where you can play against AI and train, another where you can battle against online people. The AI are terrible and are just irritating. Every time I make a good move, they mimic me and another comes and takes my blades. The ads are absolutely ridiculous, because throwing an ad every single round at a player is frustrating. Especially when you lose, an ad doesn’t ‘heal’ your loss, just makes it more irritating. The game itself is, like I stated, incredibly irritating and frustrating. I’m extremely peeved when I exit the game. Though I play it very often, I notice the same ‘Homescapes’ ad keeps playing. It’s a sucker because they’re always showing up like something my dog left on the sidewalk, and I’m rather surprised when a different ad plays. I also request different skins like katanas, daijijians, daos, scimitars, spades, and Spears. If you don’t know of them, look them up. Alright, I hope you don’t take this offensively. Bye.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 220.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Voodoo
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.