Decisions Are Hard.
SpinnyWheel makes it easy to create custom spinnable wheels for business or pleasure. With SpinnyWheel you can decide anything, pick teams, replace your favorite game spinner or even create a branded prize wheel to promote your business!
SpinnyWheel is simple to set up and customize. Add as many wheels and choices as you want and choose one of the fun themes, or customize everything.
+ Universal app with unlimited wheels, choices and captured spin information
+ Delightful Experience - Beautiful themes with sounds and animations. Physics-based interaction and adjustable friction make dragging, spinning and flinging your wheels feel just right.
+ Smart color palettes and auto-sizing text help you easily a good looking wheel, or customize everything including the background image to create a branded wheel for your business!
+ Multiple choice types with unique sounds, messaging and animations
+ Limited choice lives - setup choices so they are auto-removed from the wheel after being landed upon a specified number of times
+ Customize the size and probability of any choice on your wheel
+ Lovely animated bar charts display entire spin history and stats
+ Capture spinners contact information and easily export the data in Excel format (.csv)
Squashed crashing bug when adding choices in some cases.
Added user adjustable wheel friction
Simplified design and menu system
Ratings and Reviews
I use this when teaching music lessons to add an element of fun to repetitive practice tasks. Students loooove spinning the wheel to see which song or technique we'll work on next, and each student can have their own customized wheel.
I have wheels for repertoire, for randomly choosing how many times to repeat a practice task, for rewards upon completion of a practice goal, etc.
The feature for how many ''lives" a choice has is extremely useful in this setting, and the ability to choose colors or themes to personalize wheels makes it visually appealing to kids. I recommend this app to almost every other music teacher I meet who works with children.
I use this as a replacement spinner for the book "Spintastik for the Family" (a spinning for chores & rewards system that I adapt to include practice tasks among the “chores”), and I recommend it to almost every parent in this capacity.
Four stars instead of five because I haven’t yet seen a way to share a wheel I’ve already created with another user. This would save a lot of time when recommending the app to other teachers and to parents, and get them into using the app right away instead of spending time customizing it.
The other feature I’d like to see is synchronizing my custom wheels between my devices (phone/tablet), and allowing another user to synchronize one or more wheels with mine.
Very clean and easy to use. I got this app to replace large wooden spinning wheels that we had cumbering the floor of our offices. Our business is moving to a paperless system with iPads rather than paper and this was something we needed.
The app is very user friendly and I especially liked the establishment of Lives. I think that in future there should be the ability to add more than 3 different customizable responses as you may have a plethora of giveaways that require different text.
I spoke to the developer regarding cross platform sharing and he assured me that this would be an upcoming development over the next few months. Our company could use this as a way to track spins remotely and report them. Our current method requires the office personnel making tally marks each time someone spins it, which is tedious and unreliable. He is also working to fix the background orientation issue where the image does not rotate. I noted this when I placed the company logo in the background and had it on it's side when I shifted to landscape.
I've downloaded several looking for the best one, and this is by far it. I still had to rate 3 stars because of one problem though. When you change the probability of landing on a certain option- it will change ones that you have already decided. I don't know if that made sense- here. Say you made 4 options- 1,2,3, and 4. I want there to be a 50% chance of landing on 1, and a 30% chance to land on 2. That would leave 20% to divide up 3 and 4. Making it 50 for 1, 30 for 2, 10 for 3, and 10 for 4. However, when I make #1 50%, instead of it locking in that I want 1 to be 50, it makes its slice smaller when I increase a different one. so when I bump up 2 to 30%, it shrinks down 1 from 50% to like 45%. Not a huge problem- but it becomes more of a problem when u have more options and want each chance to be exact. Sorry for the really long review- however fixing that to where once you decide the probability of one it locks in, would be nice. And you should have a button to unlock and lock certain ones.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- William Jackson
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Albanian, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Bill Jackson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.