SpinRack is a visual anagramming tool. Simply enter a word, then spin the letters to find other words made from the same letters (an anagram). Check the words you find to see if they're valid, or display a list of all the valid anagrams for the letters.
Use SpinRack to learn anagrams and improve your word game skills. Enter a word with a blank/wildcard (?), and see how many anagrams you can find. SpinRack shows you the answer.
Can't do anagrams in your head? Use SpinRack!
It's a handy tool for word games like Scrabble, Boggle, Anagrams, Jumble, Word Search, and crosswords. Use SpinRack when physical tiles and game pieces aren't available, e.g. when you're playing online and you want to move your tiles around.
- Choose from 34 lexicons in
- Enter your letters or rack using the iPhone's touch keyboard.
- Supports words up to 10 letters in Portrait and Landscape modes.
- Use "?" for blank/wildcard.
- Spin the letters to find words.
- AutoTumble setting automatically distributes letters for you.
- Touch a button or use Shake to Shuffle to randomly shuffle letters.
- Check if the words you find are valid.
- List all possible words you can make (anagrams).
- Remembers the last rack you were working.
- Additional lexicons: SOWPODS, OSWI, etc.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
Version 1.0 (July 1, 2009): Initial release.
- Adrian Mannella
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 1995-2017 Adrian Mannella
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.