Spinrilla, the 800-lb gorilla of hip-hop mixtapes. Spinrilla is the world’s first mixtape music app, giving you all hip-hop, all the time. Discover independent and emerging hip-hop artists and hear the next big song before anyone else. Spinrilla puts one of the world’s largest catalogs of independent hip-hop in the palm of your hand, with new music added daily from your favorite underground artists.
• Built-in equalizer. A world-class equalizer now comes right in Spinrilla. Boost bass, increase treble, & so much more. Eight available presets are fine-tuned for perfection.
• Watch exclusive music videos, interviews, & documentaries from your favorite artists including original content from Spinrilla.
• No internet? No problem. Offline mode allows listening to music when an internet connection isn't present.
• Music & playlists sync to your Spinrilla account. Log in to a different device and have your Library at your fingertips.
• Peep the charts to see what's trending today.
• Follow your favorite artists and get a notification the second they drop new music.
• Spinrilla Radio helps you discover new music that you may have been sleeping on!
• Listen to limitless music.
Subscribe to a 'Premium Membership' for the best listening experience. Premium Memberships are $1.99 (USD) / 2.79 (CAD) / 39.00 (MXN) / 3.49 (AUS) / 3.49 (NZD) / 200 (JPY) / 1.99 (Euro) / 2.00 (CHF) / 22.00 (NOK) / 1.99 (GBP) / 17.00 (DKK) / 25.00 (SEK) / 15.00 (CNY) / 2.98 (SGD) / 15.00 (HKD) / 70 (TWD) / 149 (RUB) / 12.99 (TRY) / 169 (INR) / 29 (IDR) / 7.90 (ILS) / 34.99 (ZAR) / 7.99 (SAR) / 7.99 (AED) per month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The Subscription duration is one calendar month. The Subscription is renewed automatically on a monthly basis and can be cancelled at any time. The subscriber's iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Settings after purchase. For more information please view the Terms of Service located at https://spinrilla.com/tos.
Follow @Spinrilla on Twitter for more updates.
All content on Spinrilla is provided by artists and is strictly for promotional use only.
The following features have been added and issues have been resolved:
- We've added another custom icon to choose for your homescreen. Icons can be changed in the app's Settings.
- The playbar has been updated to now include playback buttons. Quickly control playback without having to open the player.
- Resolved an issue where a shared playlist would fail to open up under certain circumstances.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Favorite and only mixtape app you need
I’ve been using Spinrilla since my fraternity brother showed to it me over 2 years ago. This has been the most consistent platform for obscure rap music I have ever found and I thank the creators and curators for that. Since Chance the Rapper’s “10 day” and “Acid Rap” were taken off Apple Music, I could still count on Spinrilla to have them. From J. Cole’s “Truly Yourz” to Mac Miller’s “Faces,” this app has everything a fan of the genre needs to really complete their music catalog. Unfortunately I have noticed over time as more popular titles such as Travis Scott’s “Days before the rodeo” have been removed, more than likely due to copyrights and other bureaucratic intricacies, and for that reason I give this a review of 4 stars. ALSO, I have refused to update the app since you changed the icon, and will hold out as long as I possibly can. Please give me an option to keep the blunt-smoking gorilla, I beg of you, this app has been in the bottom 4 homebar apps on my iPhone for as long as I can remember...
Update just made it worse
This app was fine. The only issue was the fact that if you were connected to Bluetooth and pressed the skip back button or the button to go to the previous song, it would switch the song instead of just going back to the beginning of the current song like SoundCloud or datpiff. Thankfully, this is fixed but for some reason there are now more issues with the app than before. You can’t search for a song in a playlist or scroll through the playlist using the alphabet that used to be on the side. And now songs that are offline are always in my playlist when I’m not on WiFi so when I shuffle, I risk getting a song that I can’t listen to so I have to press skip and I shouldn’t have to do that.
This app literally takes up the most data and space on my phone.... which I feel could be easily fixed if the app made deleting songs easy. There should be an option to delete a song like on Apple Music where the add to playlist option is. I feel like it’s not that hard to do yet all these other updates consists of random things and bug improvements.... annoying af. Other than that I enjoy the app and finding new music/mixtapes. But again PLEASE make deleting songs easier. Why can’t I select multiple songs and delete them? At one point this app was taking up 18GB of my 64GB phone like?? Rarely use the app now because I have Apple Music. Seriously debating on deleting because it’s just a hassle also a lot of artists are taking their music off here...
- Spinrilla LLC
- 62.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 - 2020 Spinrilla, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Membership $0.99
- Premium Membership $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.