Protect yourself from the spirits of the forest in this mystery adventure!
The night after your father teaches you a strange ritual, you wake up to find both your parents gone.
Play as Edgar Fenn, a simple farm boy, and embark on a quest through the woods to find your parents. Every night you must protect yourself by lighting the lanterns found throughout the forest. However, spirits lurk in the trees, and you seem to be the only one in town that can see them.
By day, you survey the area and talk to residents. Once the sun sets, it's time to protect yourself from the spirits so you can make it through the night.
As you journey deeper into the forest, you will learn more about the area where you grew up, meet new people, and uncover a mystery about your family.
- Uncover the mystery across 12 chapters.
- Tense and strategic gameplay: perform the ritual each night and avoid the forest spirits.
- Atmospheric autumnal setting inspired by early 20th century North America.
- Day/Night: Survey the area and talk to residents during the day, protect yourself when the sun sets.
- Explore the different locations throughout Anglerwood Forest!
- Fixed bug in Chapter 12 that reactivated extinguished lanterns in the last segment
- Added bobbing animation to rafts
- Dialogue text speed increases properly when tapping
- Fixed turning animations
- Touched up Cyrus animation sprites
- Touched up Chapter 10 backgrounds
- Integrated Unity Analytics - Only gameplay and device info are collected for player feedback purposes. This can be turned off from the privacy page in the Options menu.
- Fixed transparency issues in Chapter 10 and 12.
- Fixed lantern light player color resetting in Chapter 10.
- Fixed bug that prevented Chapter 9 from completing if starting from the final lantern.
- Other small bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Michael Braverman
- 374.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Michael Braverman
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.