While today nearly everyone appreciates the need for daily exercise to stay fit and healthy, many don't realize the need to maintain a balanced spiritual life through daily practices. The Spiritual Workout is designed primarily for Hindus or those who consider themselves Spiritual But Not Religious, who would like to maintain a daily spiritual practice, but who might not have much time to give to spiritual well-being. The app has four main areas: worship, introspection, affirmation and study. The Worship section includes mantras, chants and a Ganesha Puja (including audio for learning). The Introspection section includes "Aum" chanting, a simple breathing exercise and three guided meditations. The Affirmation section presents several affirmations which can be repeated to positively reprogram one's subconscious mind, and the Study section makes available some of Himalayan Academy’s important publications. There is a "10 Minute Sadhana" section which organizes these four areas into a daily practice for those on the go, as well as a simple timer for use in your own custom spiritual practice. You can also enjoy the new Hatha Yoga section, and for students of Himalayan Academy (or anyone who wants them), there are a few extra resources in the "more" section.
- Completely rebuilt from the ground up for better performance
- Updated look and feel
- Improved 10 Minute Workout, letting you chose the book and lesson you’d like to study
- Choose from four Himalayan Academy Books
- App remembers what book and lesson you are on
- Improved Chanting Practice section for learning Sanskrit Mantras
- Added Vyoma Vyapine mantra
- Improved Meditations
- Three meditations available, including inner light, inner sound and inner Self.
- Updated narration guidance
- Added Offline Books that can be studied without a connection
- Added Hatha Yoga
- Added/Fixed items in our Student Resources section
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple yet comprehensive!
It’s transformational and so rich in options. Start right off with the quick 10 minute workout whenever you can then look for options. Well thought through. The ideal portable experience!
Jai to spiritual consciousness
Giving this app five stars only because there is no 6-star option. How often are we given tools for our inner life? The designer clearly knows his stuff and draws on a wide range of consciousness raising practices. Any serious seeker will find the app useful, maybe even life changing. I mean it!
Great companion app
This app is beautiful and useful. I love that I have this on my phone and can listen mantras anytime on my phone anytime I have 10 minutes break. Someone really put a lot of thought into it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.