Spitzer is a complicated card game that you should learn to play. If you already play it, use this app to make keeping score easy! A page of rules is also included.
Here's what you can do with SpitzScore:
- Keep track of scores for four players
- Support for players going Sneaker, calling Zola, Zola Schneider, or Zola Schneider Schwartz
- Automatic card point counting - just select how many Aces, Tens, Kings, Queens, and Jacks the Black Queens/calling team won
- Support for when a team wins no tricks or all tricks
- No accidentally applying points - when you're ready to add the points and move to the next hand, double tap the Apply Points button
- Start a game and finish it later; SpitzScore remembers where you left off
- Never forget who the dealer is - the dealer is marked with an "*"
- Read a summary of the rules this app is based on
- Tap a player's name to add them to the Black Queens team, and tap them again to undo that
- Tap the "+" on a player to add a call for them
- Then select how many point cards the calling/Black Queen team won during the hand
- Double tap Apply Points to add the points and get ready for the next hand. Easy!
Adding a dealer counter and a page of rules. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a one round addition tool for idiots. i.e. Touch two aces, three 10s, two kings and a jack and the app totals 62 for you. No rules. A wasted 99 cents.
Developer Response ,
The name of the app literally had "Spitzer Card Game Scorekeeper" in the name. But anyways, an update was just published with a page of rules. If you had asked nicely, it would have taken a month instead of a year ;)
This app has been priceless when playing Spitzer to easily and quickly track scores.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.