Discover fun and learning in equal measure with Splash Math - an immersive K-5 learning experience loved by over 30 million children.
Spanning Kindergarten to Grade 5, Splash Math covers over 400 curriculum-aligned math skills set in engaging games.
Splash Math is the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based math curriculum packaged in a child-friendly and safe app. Maintaining a delicate balance between learning and game-play, Splash Math ensures your child is actively engaged in learning all the way.
Why Splash Math?
• Vast library of content to practice, master and explore
• Personalized daily learning plans to keep your child ahead of class
• Kid-friendly and safe interface, designed for independent use
• Exciting rewards and rich, narrative-driven games to keep learning fun, always
• Anytime, anywhere access: Play on the go, even when offline and across multiple devices
• Kindergarten: From learning to count to identifying shapes, make math fun and exciting for your child.
• 1st Grade: There’s so much new to learn in first grade – addition and subtraction strategies, place value, telling time, etc. From flipping coins and learning currency to rotating the clock hands and setting time, your child can make use of a variety of virtual manipulatives to aid their learning.
• 2nd Grade: Second-grade math is all about counting in groups, comparing numbers and understanding place value.
• 3rd Grade: This is when things start to heat up a little. With new concepts such as multiplication and fractions showing up, Splash Math's gradual skill progression ensures your child grasps the fundamentals well.
• 4th and 5th Grade: Consolidate on the basics with advanced learning games that not just cover the curriculum but also build critical thinking and independent learning skills.
*Awards and Mentions*
• Parent Choice Award
• Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
“Splash Math is a very visual app, that makes it a wonderful app for visual learners. The interface is simple but has a lot of pictures to help with problem solving and make solving problems fun.” – BridgingApps
“The design is friendlier and more thought out than other virtual workbooks you can download to the iPad. There are enough challenges to keep your kid engaged for long periods of time.” – appoLearning
To give you a good look at our learning experience, we offer a free 7-day trial when you sign up. After the trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Just in case you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription easily through your iTunes settings.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 7-day free trial, unless canceled.
• Each plan auto-renews until canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Don't want to auto-renew? Just turn off auto-renew in your user account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period.
We would love to hear your feedback. In case you have any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hit us up at Splash Math on Facebook and @splashmath on Instagram and Twitter
In this update, we have rolled out Christmas Edition.
The new edition comes with the daily learning plan nestled in a beautiful winter-themed background. Speckled with snowfall and a flying sleigh here and a shooting star there, the dashboard adds a good dose of Christmas drama to children’s daily math practice. The Splash Math background score is replaced with fun Christmas carols, and children’s favorite characters come dressed in Christmas-themed outfits. What’s more, there’s a ‘Chistmassy’ present waiting for your child at the end of the learning plan for the day
Ratings and Reviews
Great educational app for kids
This app is one of the best app available on the App Store. It’s is brightly coloured, interactive, and safe to hand your device over to your child to keep them busy while learning. I recommend this app to all parents of young children and look forward to using it in the future for children in my life. It’s hard to find educational app that children want to play, but this is one. For once, I don’t have to worry much about the screen time or suitable games. I bought them the app and they are learning without even realising it. And best of all they can’t get enough of it. I also feel like my child has grabbed ahold of the math concepts more quickly than some of the other kids of his age. The games are very appropriate for kids and keep them occupied. The graphics and sound are better than other I have seen. Job well done!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the amazing feedback :)
My son who is 5 years old love Splash Math. Both parents here love everything about this app. This is a great game. The animation and the graphics are super fun, rich and vibrant. All the characters in the app are cute and charming. To do all of this with keeping learning as the primary focus is not and east thing. This reminds me old school learning tools and the likes. My son needed help with number recognition and through the apps algorithm, it gave more repetitive ways to learn and master the skills. The system know what question should be the next so its perfect.
The progress report dashboard also helps us to know how the child is doing and tailor the program accordingly
The pricing kept us unsure but after checking them out and watching our son counting numbers and doing addition, we were sure that it will be totally worth it and encouraged us to purchase.
We wish we’d gotten to learn math like this. The characters are super fun and the fast mini games that secretly teach math foundations. It covers from kindergarten to grade 5 and we are super sure it will be a great program for our son.
Recommending to all our friends 👫
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Splash Math!!
There are other much better alternatives
In preparation for our son entering Kindergarten, I tried this based on the high review score. Our son quickly finished up many levels for the trial and seemed to like it. So I just let trial covert to paid subscription. However, within few weeks he has completed all the levels and got to the word problems. Since he could not read the questions, he quickly lost interest. Also the UI is not made well for 3-5 years old kids with a limited hands-eye coordination skill with small icons. The questions also tends to get rather repetitive.
After our son entered kindergarten, we were provided with Mathseeds, which has much better UI, more engaging and diverse question sets that are dynamic. It was provided free as a part of the curriculum but I would been happy to pay.
I contacted support to request refund for the portion not used but was told In-App purchase cannot be refunded. So I reluctantly kept it for a year.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much to bring it to our attention. At Splash Math, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. I would really appreciate if you can send an email to email@example.com with your contact information and I'll get the issues resolved for you immediately.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 609.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Studypad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Parent One Month Subscription $9.99
- Parent One Year Subscription $79.99
- 5 Grades Lifetime $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.