Make learning fun with Splash Math Kindergarten, the educational app that teaches kids aged 3-5 how to count numbers, shapes and basic kinder-math skills.
Have your kids play through educational math games in a unique way to master basic kinder-math skills! Practice counting numbers with cute animal friends. Your child can even learn basic geometry, addition and subtraction!
Splash Math Kindergarten app Features:
What kids in Kindergarten app will learn
• The eight interactive lessons will give ample practice of basic arithmetic operations.
• Your kid will learn to count, compare, add, subtract, classify numbers and identify shapes.
• Play math games and learn kinder-math like number counting, addition, subtraction and simple geometry.
Your kid will love math with this app!
• Fun with numbers and animals! Your kid will enjoy learning math in a relaxing environment.
• Cute animal characters incentivize your kids to achieve math goals set by you.
• Kids can build a jungle where all the characters can dance, roar, jump or walk by tapping the iPad.
Common core standards and math chapters
• Numbers – Learn numbers 0 to 20.
• Arithmetic – Count up to 20; counting forward, counting with objects and numbers.
• Comparisons – Compare numbers and groups in simple arithmetic lessons.
• Addition Concepts – Add with/without pictures and addition word problems.
• Subtraction – Subtract with/without pictures and subtraction sentences.
• Geometry – Identify 2D/3D shapes and figures, positional words.
• Measurement – Classify numbers by color, size or object; length, width, weight and capacity.
• This app offers three membership options: $9.99/month, $23.99/quarter or $79.99/year.
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan canceled before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Help your kids in preschool and kindergarten learn simple arithmetic operations like number counting, addition and subtraction when they play Preschool and Kindergarten Educational Math Games! Download today and play fun math games with your animal friends!
Awards & Recognitions for Splash Math Series
•Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
•WINNER of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
•Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
"Truly allows kids to get started with Math practice in a fun way, because it is a visual app that helps visual learners with pictures and problem solving, too (and also aligned with the Common Core Standards)." - Today.com
"Very visual, highly engaging math app! The students are engaged because the app is very visual. It is simple for students to navigate and it makes solving problems fun." Graphite.org
Dedicated support is built into our DNA. We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions to refine our apps further. In case you have any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. In this version, we have improved app's metadata to reach out to the relevant audience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
My son did really well for a 4 year old on the kindergarden level. He learned to add and subtract. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and choosing Splash Math :)
Well well well
First off, it's a good app for kids 4-6. Trying it for one week then will be purchasing for 1-2 months so my child continues to develop and learn with it since she likes it. We're on day 5 now of dAily use. I would give it more stars.....but you can't use the coins earned. The zoo/aquarium continuously freezes up and glitches/bugs out. So it's a useless feature. It DOESNT work at all. Zilch, nada. We sat there for 49mins with it frozen until my iPad closed the app out itself. It's that laggy and glitchy. Just useless. I would keep this app for longer but I'm sure there's NON buggy apps that my child would like better with mini games. But the aquarium looks so cool so I'll continue trying it until I'm done with the app.
As for the learning it's decent. The partial answers helps on difficult levels, and you can turn it off anytime. Overall: 4/5 learning 3/5 layout 0/5 for mini games with coins.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out! We apologize that you're having trouble with the app and we're grateful for the chance to make it right. Please email us at email@example.com so we would know what's going on. Thank you for your understanding.
Subscription needed to play
I downloaded this app for my 4 year old. She played one round and then it requires a monthly fee to continue. Had I realized this, I never would’ve downloaded it. She’s crushed, but I’m not paying 10$ a month for an app. There’s a 7 day trial, but I’m not doing that.
The game was fun for the 45 seconds it lasted, but it shouldn’t be listed as a free app if its not actually free. If you scroll down to the bottom of the description it does show membership options, but who actually reads through all of that when downloading a free kids app? I didn’t find that info till she couldn’t play anymore and I went back into the description to find it.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Splash Math. However, we would be happy to help. You can actually use the app without paying anything. As mentioned in our app description, we offer a free trial in all our subscription plans. Your account will not be billed or charged during the trial period and you may cancel at any time without the risk of being charged. If you have any further questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 535.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) StudyPad - Fun Educational Learning Games 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Grade 1 $9.99
- Grade 2 $9.99
- Grade 3 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.