Welcome to Splash - a beautiful and relaxing ocean game. A friendly turtle will be your sea guide helping you collect, feed and grow fish in a stunning coral reef environment.
The Green Turtle will help you on your journey, from hatching eggs and feeding baby fish to releasing them out into the wider sea! Decorate your reef with beautiful coral and repopulate the ocean. Splash is one of the best underwater nature games - all the species you collect are real, with accurate markings and behaviours.
So come and play one of the best fish games out there! You’ll have a lot of fun with Splash - relax and watch the beautiful ocean from the comfort of your couch - this zen game is no aquarium!
- Collect, feed and grow fish, then tap to release them into the sea to repopulate the environment.
- Level up to unlock more amazing species, decorations, and space for your ocean sanctuary. Create the most stunning coral reef in all of fishdom!
- Document your collection in the Aquapedia and learn exciting real-life facts!
- Participate in special events to collect unique species only available for a limited time.
- Every species in this game is real! Splash is one of the only fish games where you learn while you play! You’ll learn more than in a visit to an aquarium!
- Feed and grow fish species including Angelfish, Clownfish (they aren’t all called Nemo!), cute Seahorses and Jellyfish.
- Relax with the turtle and your new underwater friends, tap to guide them through the sparking water and observe their unique personalities and behaviours.
- Catalogue your discoveries and learn about your fish in the Aquapedia, full of facts to learn about each of your underwater friends.
- Watch in wonder as your coral reef comes to life, teeming with life in the zen environment.
- Connect with friends to exchange gifts and help each other in your fish games.
- Become an ocean photographer with the tap of your finger, and take snaps of your favorite fish. Customise the images and share your sea creations with your friends!
If you love the sea and nature games we think you’ll love Splash! Splash is by Runaway, the nature games company. #splashgame
Please note the “splashcam” feature requires camera permissions, in order to save in game screenshots taken by players to their devices.
World Oceans Day Event Update (Jun 2-16, level 6 required)
- A special new-content event to celebrate World Oceans Day (Jun 8)
- Four new tiny pufferfish species to discover, raise, and collect.
- All new reef decorations, including pufferfish family statues!
- In-game news posts teaching the importance of our oceans.
Ratings and Reviews
We were fully submerged in Splash’s underwater world in no time. Caring for and gradually expanding its beautiful ocean reef was relaxing and rewarding. By the time we had it brimming with vibrant sea life, we were pretty devoted to nurturing our bustling population of fish, turtles, and more.
I see real hope in this game! Thank youuuu!
I just downloaded this game and have been playing for 10 minutes so far. Haha. I love Aquarium-type games! I absolutely love sea life. I usually delete these type of games after a while because it just gets too expensive cause saving up game money without spending actual money gets too hard, and my fish are always starving because of it. And I end up just closing out of the game and waiting day after day without doing anything just to be able to feed my fish again. I really hope this game is not like that 😖 and I hope my fish will live even if I don’t go back on the app for a few days lol. So far, it seems not too unreasonably hard to feed my fish, so I’m happy. I see hope for this game. I also like that this game seems up to date and always updating, so I know it won’t just be thrilling up to a point. I’m feeling really good about this one so far ☺️
Right away I would suggest to have button for us where we can just go see all of the fish we released into the ocean! Without having to feed them or anything, just to see our ocean and our progress so far. Maybe we can take pictures of that too. I think that would be really nice ☺️
A good game but I have two suggestions
So overall this game deserves 5 stars, with or without the recommendations it is an excellent game in all ways with no faults that go under the radar and it definitely deserves a try, it is an excellent game if a little tedious but overall, yes, 5 stars unless you want to nitpick every little tiny mishap that happens, now onto the suggestions.
For one I would like to see even re-runs, it feels bad to have missed out on things that look really neat and that I would really enjoy to have on my reef all because of a lack of time, even if we’d have to pay splash bucks or something for it I would love to have a chance to continue on an event I missed out on.
Now this is more of a personal suggestion, I think you should add comb jellyfish, they’re overall neat animals but grossly underrepresented in media in general, and they’re very interesting as well, being the largest living animals to use cilia for movement and all that, anyways with or without these suggestions the game is excellent and does deserve a try if you are thinking of downloading it.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, we will take all of the above to consideration. Thanks for playing! :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Runaway Play Ltd
- 213.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Runaway Play Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Splashcash $1.99
- 130 Splashcash $4.99
- 275 Splashcash $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.