Master math and reading through fun games!
Give your child the passion and confidence to learn anything on their own, fearlessly.
Enter the Splashverse! Inspire lifelong curiosity with this game-based PreK-5 learning experience loved by over 40 million children. SplashLearn is the perfect balance of learning and game-play that your little one needs to build math and reading confidence.
Spanning Preschool to Grade 5, it offers 1,900+ curriculum-aligned math games and activities. The program also offers a personalized reading experience for ages 3-8 (PreK to Grade 2). Covering everything from phonics to sight words, reading comprehension, and books to stories, it enables children to read their first book within weeks.
READY, SET, PLAY (AND LEARN!)
• Practice, master, and explore: Library of 4000+ math and reading games and activities
• Builds a routine: Personalized daily learning plans to make learning effortless
• Makes learning fun: Motivating rewards and rich, narrative-driven games and books
• Kid-friendly and safe: Designed for independent use
• Fresh content: New games, books, and stories added regularly
• Play on the go: Anytime, anywhere access
*Math Program Overview*
• Preschool & Kindergarten: From learning to count to identifying shapes & patterns, makes math fun and exciting for your child.
• 1st Grade: There is so much to learn in first grade – addition and subtraction strategies, place value, telling time, etc. From flipping coins and learning currency to rotating the clock hands and setting time, your child can make use of a variety of virtual manipulatives to aid their learning.
• 2nd Grade: Second-grade math is all about counting in groups, comparing numbers, and understanding place value & mastering math facts.
• 3rd Grade: This is when things start to heat up a little. With new concepts such as multiplication, division and fractions showing up, SplashLearn's gradual skill progression ensures your child grasps the fundamentals well.
• 4th and 5th Grade: Consolidate on the basics with advanced learning games & word problems that cover not just the curriculum but also build critical thinking and independent learning skills.
*Reading Program Overview*
Children begin by learning letter sounds (ABC) and tracing, then move on to blending them to learn their first words and spellings. They also pick up sight words through fun games and learn to read their first decodable books. The Reading program also offers a variety of bedtime stories and books, so reading becomes a daily habit for young learners.
*Awards and Mentions*
• Parent Choice Award
• Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by [BestAppEver.com]
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
To give you a good look at our learning experience, we offer a free 7-day trial when you sign up. After the trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or an annual basis.
• Monthly Plans - Math: $8 | Reading: $8 | Math and Reading: $12
• Yearly Plans - Math: $60 | Reading: $60 | Math and Reading: $90
Just in case you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription easily through your iTunes settings.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 7-day free trial unless canceled.
• Each plan auto-renews until canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Don't want to auto-renew? Just turn off auto-renew in your user account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period.
Please write to us at email@example.com
Hit us up at SplashLearn on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Thanks for choosing SplashLearn as your learning partner.
The new version contains lots of coloring pages for your younger ones to fill along with many new games to master math & reading skills.
Update now for the best learning experience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like SplashLearn, please give us a 5-star rating and review that helps us a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m having a hard time getting information. Each time I go to another link it is another answer, but none of the links I went to answered my questions.
My child loves this program. The teacher is helping him with math through your program. I saw that you also have a reading part, as well. I’d like for him to use that too. He loves the math part. I’m hoping the reading part will go well too.
I have a coupon for 20% but it keeps taking me to the math only. I want the yearly membership to reading and math. Also, somehow he has 3 or 4 different accounts. One is through his teacher which is connected to his class, but I want to have his own account that I pay for linked to a parent account to see his progress. Any help would be appreciated Thank you
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reviewing SplashLearn and letting us know that the app keeps your kids engaged :)
We would also like to apologise for the issue you are facing with the app. Could you please email the problem details at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have someone from our team address your concern right away. Thank you!
My son who is 5 years old love Splash Math. Both parents here love everything about this app. This is a great game. The animation and the graphics are super fun, rich and vibrant. All the characters in the app are cute and charming. To do all of this with keeping learning as the primary focus is not and east thing. This reminds me old school learning tools and the likes. My son needed help with number recognition and through the apps algorithm, it gave more repetitive ways to learn and master the skills. The system know what question should be the next so its perfect.
The progress report dashboard also helps us to know how the child is doing and tailor the program accordingly
The pricing kept us unsure but after checking them out and watching our son counting numbers and doing addition, we were sure that it will be totally worth it and encouraged us to purchase.
We wish we’d gotten to learn math like this. The characters are super fun and the fast mini games that secretly teach math foundations. It covers from kindergarten to grade 5 and we are super sure it will be a great program for our son.
Recommending to all our friends 👫
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Splash Math!!
I know this app is great for kids as it provides a fun and interactive way for them to learn early math concepts. However, I wish the app would highlight words when the “speaker” reads the instructions. Example: ABC Mouse app when they read books and highlight the words in the sentence as the speaker speaks. I believe this might help set kids up when having to go to school and do homework or tests with instructions! Just another thing they can improve on and add to the app. I’ve learned with my younger brother that he never reads instructions and uses the way the problem is set up to figure out what he needs to do; however, I want to improve my little sister’s reading. So, I’m taking my time to teach her about reading math instructions even though she’s a Kindergartener.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We’ll make sure to pass along your suggestions to our product team. Please email us at email@example.com with any suggestions or feedback you may have for the future updates.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 724.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Studypad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan + Trial (Math) $7.99
- Monthly Plan + Trial (Math) $9.99
- Annual Plan + Trial (Math) $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.