Discover the fun and learning in equal measure with SplashLearn - an immersive PreK-5 learning experience loved by over 33 million children.
Spanning Preschool to Grade 5, SplashLearn covers over 400 curriculum-aligned math skills set in engaging games. SplashLearn also offers a personalized reading experience for ages 3-8 (PreK to Grade 2). It covers everything from phonics to sight words, reading comprehension, and books to stories to enable children to read their first book within weeks.
SplashLearn is the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based learning curriculum packaged in a child-friendly and safe app. Maintaining a delicate balance between learning and game-play, SplashLearn ensures your child is actively engaged in learning all the way.
• 4000+ library of math and reading content, books, and stories to practice, master and explore
• Personalized daily learning plans to keep your child ahead of the class
• Kid-friendly and safe interface, designed for independent use
• Exciting rewards and rich, narrative-driven games and books to keep learning fun, always
• New games, books, and stories added regularly.
• Anytime, anywhere access: Play on the go
*Grade-Wise Overview for Math*
• Preschool & Kindergarten: From learning to count to identifying shapes, make math fun and exciting for your child.
• 1st Grade: There are so much new to learn in first grade – addition and subtraction strategies, place value, telling time, etc. From flipping coins and learning currency to rotating the clock hands and setting time, your child can make use of a variety of virtual manipulatives to aid their learning.
• 2nd Grade: Second-grade math is all about counting in groups, comparing numbers, and understanding place value.
• 3rd Grade: This is when things start to heat up a little. With new concepts such as multiplication and fractions showing up, Splash Math's gradual skill progression ensures your child grasps the fundamentals well.
• 4th and 5th Grade: Consolidate on the basics with advanced learning games that not just cover the curriculum but also build critical thinking and independent learning skills.
*Overview of the Reading Program*
Children begin with learning letter sounds (ABC) and tracing and then move on to blending them to learn their first words and spellings. They also pick up sight words through fun games and learn to read their first decodable books. The Reading program also offers a variety of bedtime stories & books to instill good reading habits in young learners.
*Awards and Mentions*
• Parent Choice Award
• Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by [BestAppEver.com]
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
To give you a good look at our learning experience, we offer a free 7-day trial when you sign up. After the trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or an annual basis.
• Monthly Plans - Math: $8 | Reading: $8 | Math and Reading: $12
• Yearly Plans - Math: $60 | Reading: $60 | Math and Reading: $90
Just in case you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription easily through your iTunes settings.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 7-day free trial unless canceled.
• Each plan auto-renews until canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Don't want to auto-renew? Just turn off auto-renew in your user account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hit us up at SplashLearn on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Thanks for choosing SplashLearn as your learning partner. In this version, we have improved the app's metadata to reach out to the relevant audience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like SplashLearn, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My son who is 5 years old love Splash Math. Both parents here love everything about this app. This is a great game. The animation and the graphics are super fun, rich and vibrant. All the characters in the app are cute and charming. To do all of this with keeping learning as the primary focus is not and east thing. This reminds me old school learning tools and the likes. My son needed help with number recognition and through the apps algorithm, it gave more repetitive ways to learn and master the skills. The system know what question should be the next so its perfect.
The progress report dashboard also helps us to know how the child is doing and tailor the program accordingly
The pricing kept us unsure but after checking them out and watching our son counting numbers and doing addition, we were sure that it will be totally worth it and encouraged us to purchase.
We wish we’d gotten to learn math like this. The characters are super fun and the fast mini games that secretly teach math foundations. It covers from kindergarten to grade 5 and we are super sure it will be a great program for our son.
Recommending to all our friends 👫
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Splash Math!!
I know this app is great for kids as it provides a fun and interactive way for them to learn early math concepts. However, I wish the app would highlight words when the “speaker” reads the instructions. Example: ABC Mouse app when they read books and highlight the words in the sentence as the speaker speaks. I believe this might help set kids up when having to go to school and do homework or tests with instructions! Just another thing they can improve on and add to the app. I’ve learned with my younger brother that he never reads instructions and uses the way the problem is set up to figure out what he needs to do; however, I want to improve my little sister’s reading. So, I’m taking my time to teach her about reading math instructions even though she’s a Kindergartener.
There are other much better alternatives
In preparation for our son entering Kindergarten, I tried this based on the high review score. Our son quickly finished up many levels for the trial and seemed to like it. So I just let trial covert to paid subscription. However, within few weeks he has completed all the levels and got to the word problems. Since he could not read the questions, he quickly lost interest. Also the UI is not made well for 3-5 years old kids with a limited hands-eye coordination skill with small icons. The questions also tends to get rather repetitive.
After our son entered kindergarten, we were provided with Mathseeds, which has much better UI, more engaging and diverse question sets that are dynamic. It was provided free as a part of the curriculum but I would been happy to pay.
I contacted support to request refund for the portion not used but was told In-App purchase cannot be refunded. So I reluctantly kept it for a year.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much to bring it to our attention. At Splash Math, our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. I would really appreciate if you can send an email to email@example.com with your contact information and I'll get the issues resolved for you immediately.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 710.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Studypad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan + Trial (Math) $7.99
- Monthly Plan + Trial (Math) $9.99
- Annual Plan + Trial (Math) $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.