Limited Time SALES!! (retail $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe monthly for $4.99 or yearly for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance.
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
- New Feature: Session quality warning. App will auto pop a poor-quality warning whenever an unstable connection is detected.
- New Feature: Improved shortcut support for external keyboards.
- New Feature: Computer shortcut. Create desktop shortcuts for frequently used computers for faster connections.
- New Feature: New resolution options. Add a few more modern resolutions in computer settings to pre-configure a connection.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve stumbled into a good app.
Splashtop is unlike any app I’ve ever seen! Most apps that allow you to turn your iPhone/iPad into your computer screen include paid subscriptions to use. Splashtop doesn’t include any paid subscription with exception of real time access anywhere. Its easy to install and doesn’t compute any viruses onto your computer. It isn’t glitchy and works %100 like the brand says. My only complaint is that it’s very hard to press some button as the screen is shown quite small on your phone or iPad. This makes it hard to press certain buttons and it’s adjustable. I also wish it had Bluetooth access to keyboards and controllers to make the experience a little more realistic. If it isn’t much to ask for both of this features would make this app dominate. 9/10 overall. It’s great to be honest.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We support Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Keyboard, so we would like to know more details about what Bluetooth keyboard that you are using, please you contact us through https://support-splashtoppersonal.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with more detailed information including your iOS version. Thanks for the comment again, we really appreciate it!
Well about 10 yrs ago I had a computer and a I pad so I was Looking for some cool apps for it so I ran across this one called Splashtop Personal well I read up on it it said can get to you’re computer remotely from phone iPad or computer so I said too my self now that be cool so they had it for half price So I got it i said man there No way this can work so I got User name and pass word and I click from network and it said connect was Sussful on my screen so. I went too my computer. There it was I moved the mouse and it moved it on the computer that was amazing I was big stuffed u know but I still got it and always will just wanted too share Barry Bp1216. This is Very good app works good was is
U can access fr an where I’ll give it a. 5 stars. Very good app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words, Barry. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It is a great honor to know our efforts have been recognized by the amazing user like you! Thanks again!
It just works! And how!
I am impressed by Splashtop all around. Their software just works and it works better than competitors for free? Crazy. I originally started to use Splashtop because it was the only remote service I could find that was Mac to Win compatible with a high response rate AND high quality. (I just got done playing Doom 2016 off my iPhone 8 by streaming it from my PC! Relatively low frame rate, but looked good, and felt O so right.) I have yet to find a better service, free or not. That being said, I was skeptical about their app. Its just so common for apps to be a let down in these kind of uses. But NOT TODAY. Works great and has perfect flexibility and tools to meet all your specific and potentially obsessive nerdy needs.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Splashtop Inc.
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Splashtop Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack $1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Yearly) $16.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Monthly) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.