SplatPal is a companion app for the popular Wii U game, Splatoon. With SplatPal you're able to quickly view upcoming map rotations, receive notifications for your favorite maps and modes, and track the gear you own!
View upcoming rotations
• See how much time is remaining in the current rotation
• View the next 2 map rotations
• Quickly check rotation data using the notification center widget
Notification Center Support
• See the current rotation in the notification center
• Tap the widget to expand and see the upcoming maps and modes
• Configure notifications for any combination of maps and modes
Apple Watch Support
• View the current and upcoming maps right from your Apple Watch
• Comes with a Glance to quickly view the current maps and modes
• Supports all complications as well as time travel
Brand and Gear guides
• See information about all of your favorite gear brands
• Get pricing and rarity data on any piece of gear
• Sort gear by type and abilities
• Mark gear as owned with a single swipe
• Create loadouts with any combination of weapon / gear / abilities
• Quickly share your loadouts with other friends using the SplatPal app
* Fixed CoroCoro Cap being listed under clothing
* Fixed crash when viewing gear in Spanish or French
* Added UK english to localization
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing but minor fixes
I love this app! Whenever I create a new outfit with a weapon that has strong abilities I come straight to this app to create a load out. The map rotation is extremely helpful so I know what times to get on splatoon to play my favorite maps. I also like how you let us create a check list to see what gear we have and don't have I also like book marking my favorite gear. If you could add the newer weapons (corocoro roller,splattershot pro) that would be pretty great. The app worked well when I first got it. I've only had the app for 2 days and it's already crashing on me. I don't take up that much storage on my device and I have a stable internet connection so I'm not sure what the problem is. I've restarted my device and everything but it always seems to crash. Thnx!
Solid App. The best you'll find on iOS!
This is a pretty good application that does more than it needs to, which is great. There are still some kinks to work out, though, most notably the scrolling speed when rearranging gear loadouts being way too slow. Maps are always accurate, and the widget in the notification bar is awesome as always. Great app, and with a few tweaks, if can be perfect.
This WAS a great app, BUT NOW...
This app was amazing for anyone who played Splatoon online a lot. Unfortunately Nintendo just shut down Splatnet, the server that was the source of information this app depended on. You can still play Splatoon online, but to my knowledge the only way to see the current battle stages as of now is to boot the game up.
This app now crashes any time I try to open it, and the lock screen widget that accompanied it (which I loved) simply says “unable to load” now.
This app has become useless and moot by no fault of its own. When I finally get a Switch and Splatoon 2, I hope there is a SplatPal 2 I can download!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.