sPlayer OSX version, with iOS version of the same light, simple and powerful, the following is a characteristic:
* Simultaneously open multiple instances.
* Video rotation, you can watch movies lying down.
* Hardware acceleration.
* Supports HDR Tone Mapping on non-HDR display.
* Media preview in seeking.
* Built-in audio enhancement.
* Multi Soundtrack selection.
* Embedded/External subtitle-track selection.
* Subtitle synchronization.
* Support for external subtitle font selection .
* 0.5x-2.0x playback speed control.
* 0.5x-5.0x zoom screen.
* Can directly load Blu-ray ISO to play.
* Support audio output format switching.
* Support audio output sample rate switching.
* Support audio output channels switching.
* Function/Shortcut key;
-double click: full screen/quit full screen.
-shortcuts: See the items under the "Control" menu.
* Supported video formats : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RMVB, ASF,OGV and so on.
* Supported audio formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE and so on.
* Support subtitle format : SRT, SSA, ASS.
* Supported image formats : JPG, PNG, BMP,TIFF etc.
* Supported playlist formats : M3U/M3U8/PLS/TXT/DPL.
1. Preferred to use built-in GPU rendering.
2. Optimized M3U / M3U8 parser speed .
3. Fixed the crash when play some live sources.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where are the Developers?
First of all I must say that I really like the ZOOM factor but I'm getting these characters rolling through the screen,how do I turn off CC, even though I purchased this app with MONEY! And the Version that suppose to function with an iPad...Forget it...it takes up to five hours to transfer a 2gb video from my Mac to my ipad2. It's done wirlessly which is as dumb as a program can get. Other apps connect with your computer and transfer the videos immediately from itunes. Yea ...could have been great ,but it is Far from that!
Where are the Programmers ?
Could have been great
I have tried every media player there is to try. With the ability to zoom in or out on video, or rotate with a simple shortcut, this app could stand alone. Unfortunately, the designers have put enough into it just to get everything working correctly. Nothing works. shortcuts need to to be fixed, I can’t even pause the video using space bar. Options such as repeat video, go to next also are just there for visual affect, but also don’t work. If these guys or gals can handle the fine points of the software, it would be great. thx
- s-joys Technology Co., Ltd.
- 37.8 MB
- Photo & Video
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2015-2020 s-joys. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.