USE YOUR RESOURCES AND RECRUIT ARTISANS TO COLLECT GEMS AND BECOME THE MOST INFLUENTIAL MERCHANT OF THE RENAISSANCE
**The Strongholds expansion is now available! Build your fortresses or destroy those of your opponents to gain a decisive advantage, and come up with new strategies that will lead to victory! **
The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the famous board game. As a wealthy Renaissance merchant, you can invest in mines and recruit the most renowned artisans. Create a commercial empire of diamonds and gems to attract the nobles of the time and earn glory and prestige!
Turn-taking is fast: you have one and one only action! Watch your opponents, anticipate their actions and save your best cards. Try different tactics and strategies because only one player will become the richest and most influential guild master!
Press reviews and awards:
**Spielbox: "The app is a sparkling jewel…"
**Pocket Tactics: "... I'm not sure there's a better looking board game app on the market."
**Pocket Gamer: "... it's a sure-fire winner."
**Jeux Video Magazine: "Splendor does honor to the genre with efficient gameplay mechanics."
**BoardGameGeek: Elected Best Board Game App in 2015
- The digital version of the famous award-winning board game created by Marc André and published by Space Cowboys
- 1 to 4 players:
- Play in single-player mode against different AI opponents
- Challenge your friends in local multi-player or battle guilds from all over the world in online mode!
- A special single-player mode: the Challenges. Complete the challenges set in 15th and 16th century scenarios that will really put your skills to the test.
- Two expansions available: set off to discover the greatest cities in Europe with The Cities, or fine-tune your strategies and fight against your opponents with The Strongholds. The expansions are available in game stores now!!
To find out more, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/splendor/
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Languages available: English, French, German
Fixed multiple display issues with iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro and iPad Air
Fixed “end turn” prompt disappearing after selecting any portraits of the nobles on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Occasional Glitches, But All in All Still Worth the $5
I was recently introduced to the board game and I’m a huge fan. We play it often. When hearing about the app, I checked it out and read about the glitches and decided I would wait to get it when I would hear that they had been resolved. My daughter bought the app and said it was fun, so I decided to give it a try!
I love the app! I play it quite a lot in the 2 days I have had it. I am experiencing glitches once in a while. These include:
- Not being able to buy the card I want when I obviously have enough coins
- When I click on a card to reserve it, it will automatically buy it if I have the cash. In the regular game, I can reserve it & buy in the sequential order I want to.
- Reserving a card, but then the gold coins do not appear in my stash.
All that said, these glitches are not happening in every single game. It’s frustrating when they do happen, but I’m having such a good time with the app that I can’t complain. I only mention them hear in hopes that the developers will read this and hopefully make the quick fix!
Thanks for the great game & to all who had a hand in developing this app!
The app is finally fixed, meaning it doesn’t freeze my phone upon launching into the loading screen anymore. It’s been so long, I’m so happy that I get to play this again after nine long months of waiting.
The update 4-OCT-19 fixed the crash problem. Works as intended.
Solid game that works properly now.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, and sorry about this issue with Splendor!
For any bug report, please contact our support team here: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/splendor/?fbclid=IwAR1Q_44ZAO-xaqnfbBP1v2a11KUUNX8Gqnu85BzySMZIoQCD2VpB_DBsEn4&p=ios
It can take some time but know that we are working on it at the moment.
Thank you for your understanding,
- Asmodee Digital
- 150.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Splendor digital published by Asmodee Digital. Original game created and published by Space Cowboys.
- In-App Purchases
- Splendor - The Cities $1.99
- Splendor - The Strongholds $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.