The Split Screen Videos finally arrives on the iPhone !
With Split Screen Videos you can combine 2, 3 or 4 videos into one split screen video.
Just pick the videos in your camera roll then tap the play button, and the app creates the split screen videos for you; it couldn't be simpler!
- 6 split screen video templates to choose from to combine 2, 3 or 4 videos
- Adjust eventually each video in its frame/box
- Choose the video soundtrack(s) you want to hear in your split screen video, or use a music from your iPod library instead
- Add an eventual margin between the videos in the split screen videos
- Supports 4K videos: combine 4K videos into 4K split screen videos
- Save your split screen videos in your camera roll, send them by email, or export them to other apps installed on your device
If you have any issue with the app, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out many other great iPhone and iPad apps with hundreds of free and dicounted apps at www.seb-appstore.com
Fixed some issues with the Dark Mode
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like it but I would like to see cropping tools to help put videos in sync. Fade ins and fade outs would also be good additions.
For an app you have to pay for, this does not have enough features! It does the job and it’s easy to figure out but there is not editing software at all! You can’t even trim videos in the app. It would be nice to be able to sync videos up in the app too, which would probably be easy to do if there was a trim feature. I had to trim on my photo library and play a guessing game as to whether or not my videos would match up. They didn’t. I had to do it 4 times before I got it right bouncing back and forth between my photo library trimming and the app.
Also, it was frustrating that I could only have square videos in landscape if I only chose to put two, rather than four, videos together. I wanted to be able to see the whole video but half was cropped out due to the mandatory shape. So it would be better if we could have that choice as an option too.
The only ways you can split the video is in halves, thirds, or fourths. You can’t change the location or size of the video or anything like that. If that’s all you need, it’s great but I would like to see a feature to move different videos around and shrink or grow them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.