Want to share expenses easily? Just play with numbers within budget, and split them any way you want. Send bills instantly as messages with separate notes to get paid sooner. Don’t miss the free trial on Extra Features. Get SplitBuddy now.
There are three suites in SplitBuddy:
FREE SUITE with free Extra Features for 14 days
Split expenses optimally in any situation and settle up on the spot without having to add groups for sharing.
* In iMessage
• All expenses are evenly divided among all participants, by default. Switch to a fair split and balance costs and payments with a self-checker. All with side-by-side comparisons in dollars and percentages.
• Set a budget to keep expenses in check.
• By telling the app about your fair split on the base expense, you can split the other expenses one by one evenly, fairly, or specifically by participant. Choose a set of expense labels from a handy menu at any time.
• The app updates the split table instantly when you make edits. It tracks the total each participant will pay on the right, and with a grand total above linked to a base amount.
• Split by group by assigning zero amounts to non-paying participants or guests of honor, or 100% to the host.
• Add titles, notes, and groups so you can easily find the bills you want.
• Use the style palette to personalize your calculator.
• Get started quickly with local hints and online help.
* In iOS
• Access to Import Contacts, Help, Personalize, and In-App Purchase.
EXTRA FEATURES via IN-APP PURCHASE
Perfect for record keepers who want private group sharing, easy tracking of bills and photo receipts, and quick payments via iMessage with reminders.
* In iMessage
• Not ready to send the bill? Just save it to your Recent 25 list, finish up with photo receipts when time permits, and then share them with your iMessage group.
• Want to make last-minute changes? No worries. With the same party size and split choice, edit all you want. Also, you have the option to clear the split table or to start new.
• How do I make copies? Simply change the title, tap Save, and then check it out on your Recent 25 list. If you've added a bill to a wrong group, simply copy it to the group you want.
• Need to do your bills at once? You can switch groups on the fly to edit or pay the bills you want. And, post bills after aligning the group with the current iMessage thread.
• Feel awkward to ask for your money back? No problem. When your friends select Apple Wallet, they can send a preset reminder to you and themselves. Then, each can copy that amount in the message to Apple Pay and send you the money.
• How will my devices stay in sync? iMessage will sync your bills and invites after you've posted them as messages. Then, each recipient can simply tap on a message to save it to the app.
• How does the app manage photos? You can attach a photo receipt from your camera roll or by snapping one at the moment, which will be sent as a second message for easy download.
• Can I do anything offline? Yes, you can split bills and save them to your Recent 25. When you’re back on Wi-Fi, you can share them and get paid.
* In iOS
• Import your contacts to support group sharing with iMessage and to email via Apple Mail.
EXTRA STRENGTH via IN-APP PURCHASE
Perfect for peace of mind and extra record-keeping.
• Search the history for expense reports to email or print to PDF with photo receipts.
• Backup and restore your app data with the flexibility to schedule a today's reminder.
Love SplitBuddy? Write us an App Store review. Have questions? Contact us by email at email@example.com, on Instagram at @SplitBuddy, or on Twitter at @SplitBuddy.
Added more launch screens and refined scaling factors.
Made the experience effortless to go between iMessage and the app.
Changed the color scheme on message bubbles to balance between the regular and dark modes.
Continued to swat bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
- AllFocus, Inc.
- 34.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AllFocus, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Features $0.99
- Extra Strength $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.