Take Spokane County Library District with you! Access the library whenever and wherever you are to read, listen, and enjoy everything we have to offer.
– Quickly search and access our digital collection of eBooks, audiobooks, digital magazines, newspapers, movies, and more.
– Place holds on titles and other library materials.
– Borrow telescopes, LEGO bricks, video equipment, sewing machines, and more from our Library of Things.
– See what you have checked out and on hold with My Account. Plus renew titles and pay fines on the go.
– Get help and answers form library staff.
– Find resources and apps for homework help, job and career help, online classes, test preparation, and more.
– Discover free, engaging classes, workshops, and events happening at the library.
– Find book club reading lists, dates, and resources.
– Get location information and hours for our 11 full-service libraries: Airway Heights Library, Argonne Library, Cheney Library, Deer Park Library, Fairfield Library, Medical Lake Library, Moran Prairie Library, North Spokane Library, Otis Orchards Library, Spokane Valley Library, and The BookEnd at Spokane Valley Mall.
– Use the Scan ISBN feature on any book (anywhere, anytime) to see if it is available to borrow from our collection.
– If you’re at one of our libraries, you can use the app’s digital library card to easily check out materials.
Minor fixes and enhancements including:
- Reload the correct library when selecting the Home button
- Showing your selected photo in the account menu when selected from the Camera or Photo Library
- Performance improvements to the Checkout History page
- Fixes an issue with the layout when the app is in landscape on iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient but needs work
There are times when this app is pretty useful. However, more often than not there are times when I spend more time watching the wheel spin than getting anything accomplished. Finally, I get frustrated and quit the app.
Love the app, the only thing I would really like to see changed/added would be the option to add multiple users. Otherwise I've always found it super easy to use. It's just inconvenient to log out to switch users with my 7 year old.
Needs a lot of work.
This app is great to have and I love being able to checkout books and hold things without having to navigate the website. But about 90% of the time I sit and watch the wheel spin and it never ever loads. It's kind of pointless to have an app that doesn't work. I usually give up on it after a while of watching it trying to load.
- Spokane County Library District
- 13.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 SOLUS UK Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.