Food allergies require 24/7 vigilance and impact daily decisions including restaurants, recipes, hotels, airlines and more. Spokin provides top-rated resources customized to your family’s food allergies, location and experience. This is the first app that lets you find what you need, when you need it, with a few taps of your phone.
The Spokin App is Free and Easy to Use:
* Assess if a restaurant or recipe is right for you in seconds
* Protect yourself from accidental exposure with Spokin’s hidden allergen feature
* See aggregated reviews from people with your same allergies for resources such as allergists, restaurants, hotels and more
* Search and find answers to your questions, fast
* Follow users with the same food allergies and taste
* Read helpful reviews, expert advice and tips from people who have been there
* Get out of your snack rut with hand-picked, safe products and recipes
* Navigate everyday decisions like finding safe cookies and recipes to milestones like college and dating with confidence thanks to expert advice and Spokin guides.
* Stay on top of the latest news in research, treatments and therapies
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE this App!!!
This app has helped me find so many safe products while dealing with multiple food allergies. Being able to see what other users have to say about products and restaurants has made me feel much more confident consuming new products. You are able to follow others with your list of food allergies as well as people in your area to see what they have to say as well! You are also able to search new recipes that will not include the allergens you have selected! I have been waiting years to find something like this app! The app not only focuses on food, but also on places that are allergy friendly. This has helped me learn more about fun things to do at places that are allergy aware. Their new tool allows you to plug in your own personal auto injector information and will not only alert you when they are about to expire, but also if there is a recall with your lot number! How AMAZING! Anyone with food allergies starting to think about college, this App gives so much information on how to chose the best/safest place for you! Thank you Spokin!
Spokin is such a wonderful app for those with food allergies. It allows you to rate different food products, restaurants, hotels, amusement parks, ice cream parlors, etc., the list goes on and on. You can rate just about anything according to the allergies that you have. Reading reviews from others has been extremely helpful to me, especially on my recent trip to New York. I manage peanut and tree nut allergies and I spent about an hour going through the app finding all types of nut free restaurants based on other people’s reviews. I was able to eat so much yummy and safe food thanks to Spokin. The app also allows you to “warn” others about an unsafe product or restaurant. I highly recommend this app for anyone with an allergy or anyone who takes care of someone with an allergy.
Life-changing App !!
This app has changed our lives. It has taken us from the scary dark closet of feeling so unsure of foods, restaurants, and venues out into the world to try new things! Where else can you see an entire world of people sharing what has been safe for their allergens? You can even message other people if you want to connect or have certain questions about a review they posted. It’s a game changer to say the least. It has opened so many doors for our family. Living with food allergies is such a scary walk.... the Spokin app has made it a little less frightening and a lot more manageable! I highly recommend to families struggling with the often times lonely path that food allergies can take you down. It has changed our lives.
- Spokin , Inc.
- 167.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Spokin Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.