Everybody has to eat. You want to eat healthy, but you're also busy and sometimes opt for a frozen dinner or fast food. You're only human. Many meal planning apps make it hard to put everything you really eat on your meal plan, or the process is so complicated that it takes all the enjoyment out of your food.
spoonacular sees food differently. Our app is more than just a meal planning app - it's your all-in-one food companion. You can collect your favorite recipes, find the right packaged foods for your lifestyle, save your usual restaurant meals, AND automatically track your daily nutrition. Plus, spoonacular is completely free with no charges to unlock better features. So don't force yourself to stick with a complicated app demanding dietary perfection, start using spoonacular, a food app for real people.
-make meal plans with recipes, packaged foods, and restaurant meals
-automatic nutrition tracking
-automatic shopping list
-food journal feature to store pictures, locations, and notes from your favorite food experiences (and the flops)
-syncs with spoonacular.com
shopping list amount and unit fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use!!!
This app is very easy to use , you can store recipes you found online by just copying and pasting the link. I do like the feature of being able to search recipe quickly from the app as well. Its like pinterest for recipes! And there is food planner you can add what you wanna eat!
I don’t normally leave reviews, but I couldn’t help myself. The people at spoonacular are doing something amazing with this app and their database. Let me give some preface. I am a type one diabetic and over the years I have found many recipes that agree with my blood sugar. I’ve tried many apps, but none of them contain every recipe I like, or all the nutritional information. This app allows you to input a URL for the website containing a recipe that you like. The site will automatically break that recipe down and store it in the app for you in an easy to read and easy to locate manner. The app also provide accurate nutritional information based off the ingredients. Any recipe you like can be easily stored in one place. Just awesome. And that’s just one of the features of this app.
I recommend this to anyone who eats food!
We need to make recipes and sharing them easier. Take it away from the corporations and their annoying ads, so yay!!
- You need a dark theme.
- options to turn off things I don’t want to see. I’m never going to use the meal planner or shopping thing. Just allow me to remove them from the menu.
- The meal cost estimation is terrible and needs a manual input. That should be easy.
- The app crashes in strange places usually after I’ve typed a lot. I don’t know. I can’t give you any better info.
- the clock thing is AWFUL. it doesn’t work to configure breakfast lunch and dinner anyways. And it’s a terrible input. A clock with moveable hands on a phone or tablet is TERRIBLE. Switch to typed time input. 12:30 is easier to type than to move clock hands.
You’re getting there. Let’s see you address the issues and improve. Then start advertising as a way to share and rate recipes. Can’t wait!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- spoonacular LLC
- 36.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © spoonacular LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.