Capture game highlights without having to film!
See it first, then save it
With just the press of a button, Sporfie captures the highlights you want to keep AFTER you’ve watched them live.
One camera films, everyone saves.
With just one smartphone camera filming the action, anyone who joins can enjoy the game without having to film and still save their own personal highlights instantly.
Relive the action from multiple perspectives.
With additional smartphone cameras connected, one click sends multiple clips directly to your device, allowing you to replay the moments you want from all available angles.
Teamwork on & off the field
Connect with other parents, coaches, players, and fans to crowdsource the best moments of every game and to follow the action remotely when you can’t be there.
How does it work?
1. JOIN: Open Sporfie and choose your event (via location or search) to connect automatically to any camera(s) already filming the game.
Don’t see an event? Create your own and set up your smartphone as a shared camera, allowing others nearby to join in.
2. CLICK: Tap the Sporfie button anytime during the game and the past 15 seconds will be sent to your device from all active cameras. Then replay, share and repeat!
3. SHARE: Instantly share your clips as they happen. With direct integration to leading social platforms, your saved moments can be enjoyed by your friends & family before the crowd stops cheering.
Or, share highlights from the entire event all at once. As you return home from the game, you will receive all of your saved moments in one highlight reel compiled by Sporfie.
Also available from Sporfie:
Want to capture hands-free? Using the Sporfie Clipr button, you can now leave your smartphone in your pocket or bag and wirelessly capture the action in one click!
For more information or to discover more ways to use Sporfie, visit our website: www.sporfie.com
Sporfie is now working with the SportsEngine App,
- For SportsEngine users: you can now open Sporfie directly from your event in the SportsEngine App. Your event details will be automatically imported, creating your Sporfie event and getting you ready to capture video highlights.
- Video clip time is now including "seconds" information.
- Various performance improvements and some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Key to player development
This app has allowed my Comp hockey players to see their development. Sure they love the goals or saves they make but I find them pointing out they should have been here or I could have done this. That visual for them is priceless and their progression thru the season has shown with their reaction and comments to their recordings of games and practice. From a parent stand point it’s the best investment and easiest program to use with maybe 20 minutes total time spent for set up, omitting angles and sharing with team! 5+ in my book!
I use Sporfie for my daughter’s volleyball games. It is so easy to get highlight clips without going through hours of game film. The kids love it because they have instant highlights too. 5 stars and kudos Sporfie!!
This is soooooooo lit!!!’nnnnn
- Nagra USA, Inc.
- 89.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Nagra USA, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Tournament Pass $11.99
- Single Day Pass $4.99
- Tournament Pass $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.