Never miss a moment of the nail-biting action with Yahoo Sports. Stream live NFL and NBA games, follow your favorite teams and get the latest scores on all the major leagues.
Football, basketball, baseball, soccer, hockey and more - get all of the live scores, news and live game updates whenever and wherever you want!
3 reasons you’ll love Yahoo Sports:
1. Follow the teams you love - Set your favorite teams and leagues to get personalized news about the sports you want
2. Get the updates you want - Set alerts for your favorite teams and only get notifications when you want them
3. You’re always in the loop - Up to date stats mean that you never miss a second of the live sports action
Simply sign in with your Yahoo account to get the best experience across all devices and check out everything Yahoo Sports has to offer:
Set your favorite teams to get schedules, game highlights, and updates in your own personalized news stream. You'll also find can't-miss original news from Yahoo Sports writers like Dan Wetzel, Chris Haynes, and Pete Thamel, plus a stream of top news across all sports.
Watch sports, get live updates and keep up with all the scores, stats and leagues you follow.
Stream live NFL and NBA games*, and check out today's hottest MLB highlights - all in one place.
Get exclusive content from Yahoo Sports writers, along with the most important headlines in sports.
Check out Yahoo Fantasy Slate, our new prediction game. Plus, you get the chance to win cash prizes every week!!
Set alerts for your favorite teams and get notifications when you want them. Follow every scoring play or only when a game starts. Your choice.
Included in Yahoo Sports:
- NFL: Football, including live local and primetime games. Free on your phone or tablet. Check out scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- College Football, College Basketball, College Women’s Basketball
- MLB: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NBA, WNBA: Watch live games, and get scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NHL: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- XFL: highlights, breaking news and stats
- Premier League, League Two, League One, Championship, Scottish Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup
- Champions League, Europa League, Copa America,
- Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, Coupe de France, Trophee des Champions, Ligue 2,
- Bundesliga, German Super Cup, DFB Pokal,
- MLS, Russian Premier League, Eredivisie, Brazil Serie A,
- Italian Serie A, Coppa Italia, Serie B,
- La Liga, Copa del Rey, Segunda Division, Spanish Super Cup
- Golf - PGA, LPGA, PGA Champions, PGA Web.com, PGA European,
- Auto Racing - NASCAR Sprint, NASCAR Xfinity, IndyCar, Formula 1
- Tennis - Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Accessibility: Yahoo Sports is optimized for VoiceOver, optimized for color contrast, and supports Smart Color Inversion. Yahoo Sports is also enabled for switch control, physical keyboards, and alternate input devices.
• After a long offseason, football is BACK! The XFL takes center stage this weekend.
• Enhanced live odds experience
• How much is “winning” really worth? Now you can run the numbers yourself. (Eligible users in NJ & WV only)
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Updates in Version 8.14.1 include:
• Bug fixes
Enjoying the app? Show us some love and leave a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fav sports app. Make Apple Watch app!
The Yahoo Sports app has always been my favorite sports app to use due to its clean and simple design, ease of use and navigate. I use it exclusively for NBA, as that’s the only sport I follow or care about. They have been great about updating and adding features as needed over the years.
I hope they can make an Apple Watch app for scores, so I don’t need to keep using two apps for both devices. And if they do make a Watch app, I would suggest having the ability to just show scores for one league :) (instead of all leagues or just one team)
Fixing Something That Wasn’t Broken
Yahoo should have just stayed with the old design. The layout is worse than before and there is no longer smooth navigation through the app. If you click on a game and then go back to the list of all of the games for that night, there is an annoying glitch that moves the page so you end up clicking the wrong thing and you have to wait for the ad to pop up to be sure to avoid the mistake again. The ad that pops up at the top of the screen pushes everything down, but it pops up delayed, causing the whole screen to move down. The box scores are lacking some stats, like turnovers in basketball for example while the old version included them. It also doesn’t show if a baseball game went into extra innings before you click on it. It also doesn’t show if it is the top or bottom of the inning. Soccer games are not included with the tv information, which is a bummer. When you click on a team’s schedule, the app doesn’t separate preseason/spring training games from regular season games. There are many little things that add up, making this version a lot worse than before. Looks like I’ll be moving to espn. The app simply isn’t enjoyable to use anymore.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We'll continue to refine the design over time.
Favorite sports app out there
The layout is easy and quick, has enough articles to keep me entertained, and the BIGGEST plus is that it's the only sports app I've found that shows what station a game is being played. That actually is the biggest separator between other apps.
I'm giving it a 4 because stats is a little lacking, not sure how easy it is to bolster that, but it bothers me. Also, I loved when it had trending games. It was removed a while, but it still REALLY bothers me they got rid of it. I used to open the app and see a big college football game was coming up, then an NBA game, then college football. Cool. 3 big games coming on, and what channel they were on, close the app and be happy. Now I have to manually check ALL the games across all the sports. I can see if they never had it, but they did and removed it >:-<
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 191.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Verizon Media
- In-App Purchases
- NBA League Pass - Reg. Season $99.99
- NBA Single Game 2019-2020 $6.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.