SportChrono is a stopwatch timer app for timing sports events in an animated and engaging way. It offers the instant recognition of a classic analogue stopwatch display accompanied by the accuracy and precision of a digital read-out.
Key features include:
• Animated classic analogue display
• Digital read-out to a hundredth of a second
• Toggle between total elapsed time and split times in a mini table as they are recorded
• Large scrollable split times table display on event completion
• Graphical display of split times aids checking length/lap strategy
• Timer continues running even if the app is temporarily exited or a phone call is received
• The stopwatch can be paused using the stop button and continued using the Start button
• Auto-save facility records the last 50 times and associated splits
• Ability to rename saved times for permanent retention
• Times can be selected and deleted from memory when no longer required
Compatible with iOS9
The developer, Andrew Sykes, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.