Welcome to the new and improved Official App of Sporting KC! Stay up to date with the latest news and video content, view the team schedule and standings, manage your tickets, access everything you need for matchday at Children's Mercy Park - including mobile ordering and Sporting Pay, earn prizes through Sporting Blue Rewards, and so much more!
This update includes minor bug fixes, app updates and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Calendar subscription out of date
We are season ticket holders and I hit the option in the corner to subscribe to schedule so I would have an idea when home games are. I’m able to set up fine but the calendar itself has no new events so makes it worthless. Please fix if offering the option in the app to subscribe.
Some functionality is now broken
I like the team news feed and one-touch access to the schedule, roster, and tickets. It was easy to link my SeatGeek account so I don’t have to open another app. I am curious whether there will be any in-stadium gameday experiences like selfies with player photos... those were fun in the old app, and would be a nice way to make fans feel like they are interacting without risky contact.
Some things I originally pointed out:
- Thumbnails in lineups/squad are distorted [UNRESOLVED]
- Thumbnails in stats are square and don’t fit in their round frames [SEE BELOW]
- Playoff line in standings is after the team in 6th instead of 7th place [SEE BELOW]
- Hard to find Twitter feed (you have to go to Stadium) [RESOLVED]
- No way to provide developer feedback in-app [SEE BELOW]
- Contact fan services and advance settings links go nowhere [REMOVED]
Some new problems, as of 2021:
- Clicking stats on Team tab causes app to crash
- The button on the Schedule tab that is supposed to add to your calendar is not working; it creates a calendar, but all it adds is one entry on June 18, 2020 that says, “Sporting Kansas City has been added”
- Playoff line in standings is after the team in 8th (W) or 10th (E) instead of 7th place
- MLS App link is broken
- Impossible to provide app feedback; comment appears as one long line instead of wrapping in the text box, and app refuses to acknowledge it
So, it was a promising start but things haven’t gotten much better!
Notifications Still Broken
App doesn’t respect the user’s notifications settings. Even if all push notifications are turned off within the app, you’ll still be bombarded with spam advertisements and every notification you don’t want. In fact, regardless of the settings chosen within the app, it will ignore your wishes and send you everything. In short, the notifications settings are useless and broken. I ended up disabling all notifications in the phone settings.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ongoal, LLC:
- 168.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 MLS. All Major League Soccer trademarks and copyrights used by permission. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.