Test your MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL knowledge by filling out the grid.
Fill out the matrix with players that meet the requirements of both the rows and columns.
Follow these simple 8 rules:
1. For each cell, choose a player that meets the requirement of both that cell's row and the column.
2. A player counts as playing for a team if they played at least one game for that team.
3. When a cell is for an award and a team, the player needs to have won that award and played for that team. They are NOT required to have won that award while playing on that team.
4. The same player cannot be used in multiple cells.
5. There are as many guesses as there are cells to fill out the entire grid.
6. All guesses, both right and wrong, count as a guess.
7. All active and inactive players can be guessed.
8. Have FUN!
Updated baseball and football databases to include trades.
Added new baseball stat categories.
Ratings and Reviews
Super fun game!
I just wish I could see a list of players for categories that I get wrong, not just the most rare player for that category. Also, a summary of the most popular responses and tracking my scores would be nice. Overall a great fun game!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the suggestion. We have added the ability to see all possible answers as a feature in Sportrix Premium. We hope you will give it a try.
Update made passable game terrible
Even though this is an obvious rip of hoop grid, has a scoring system that makes little to no sense, and has straight up inaccurate data like not recognizing Sandy Koufax as a triple crown winner for the Dodgers, it was still a fun game that offered a variety of challenge across the four sports. Rather than fixing these issues, the developers decided it was better to cut corners like not including team logos anymore and introducing an ad wall after every grid. My biggest gripe with the old game was using thee same five statistic categories and I was hoping they’d expand on it, but sadly they’re more interested in ad revenue for a game that is too clunky and unpolished to justify it.
Love the game but the bugs need squashing
I enjoy the game but am repeatedly frustrated by numerous bugs.
NFL games frequently don’t recognize relocated teams. For instance, I needed someone who played for the Colts and Rams. Bert Jones was the answer and it’s correct but the game marked it incorrect because he only played for the Colts in Baltimore, not Indianapolis.
In similar circumstances, the answer of Earl Campbell as a guy who played for the Titans and Saints was incorrectly marked wrong because he played for the Titans while they were the Houston Oilers.
Meanwhile, an NBA game required a player who had at least 1,500 points and 600 rebounds in a season with no team specification. Wilt Chamberlain was inexplicably marked as an incorrect answer.
The game is fun regardless but will be more fun when these errors and other similar ones are fixed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gavel-It LLC
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Gavel-It LLC
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $4.99