Sports Audio DJ gives you the tools to strike the right mood for the moment in the game. You can rock the house, celebrate a goal, underscore a moment or pump up warm-up.
Sports Audio DJ gives you the simple and intuitive tools you need to strike right mood for the game in the moment with music and sounds. Want to rock the house, celebrate a goal, pump up the team warm up or underscore a key moment - you're the DJ.
Bring a professional level of sound production to the game with Fade In and Fade Out controls to end hard stops and starts. Set specific Start and Stop times in a song to skip a slow intro or launch right into the moment a song kicks into gear.
You can now access any song you can think of with support for Apple Music subscriptions and Spotify Premium accounts. You can either stream their songs or download them to your device for better performance.
In the Pro Version (via In-App purchase): With the ability to load an unlimited number of songs and sounds you can choose the right sounds for any moment in the game. Additionally, you can group your sounds any way you like with support for an unlimited number of groups to make the sounds easy to find.
You can easily achieve the right emotion for the moment using these music playback customization features:
- Fade In and Fade Out
- Sub-Second Start and Stop points (Pro Version only)*
- Sound Looping
- Sound Overlay and Crossfade
- Individual song sound volume levels
- In-App Volume Control to set the right level while playing music. (Pro Version Only)*
- Support for AirPlay output (Pro Version Only)*
- Color categorize your songs with 11 different colors to choose from (Pro Version Only)*
- Three customizable tap actions to Start and Stop a song
- Three customizable tap actions for Song Groups (Pro Version Only)*
- Pause & Resume the last Song played (Pro Version Only)*
- Import songs and sounds from iTunes, Files and the iOS Share button
- Supports Apple Music subscriptions - streaming or downloaded music**
- Supports Spotify Premium - streaming or downloaded music**
- Unlimited number of songs and sounds to take to the game (Pro Version Only)*
- Unlimited Sound Groups for organizing your songs and sounds (Pro Version Only)*
- Copy and Move sounds between Groups
- Create an automated a playlist with Play Next Sound or Group Tap Actions (Pro Version Only)*
- Supports playback of M4A (Apple), M4R (Ringtone), MP3 and WAV audio file formats
- Fully supports iPhone X Series and 3rd Gen iPad Pros
- Supports iOS 13 and Dark Mode
- Supports French (Canada) and French (France) languages
* Free vs Pro Version Functionality:
Free: Limited to having only 3 Song Groups
Pro: Use an Unlimited amount of Song Groups
Free: Limited to loading only 10 songs per Song Group
Pro: Load an Unlimited number of songs
Free: Limited to Start/Stop timing accuracy at the second
Pro: Supports sub-second song Start/Stop timing accuracy to hit that moment in the song perfectly
Free: Does not allow for Group Tap Actions
Pro: Supports the Group Tap Action features including Group Action Menus
Free: Can only Start and Stop Songs
Pro: Supports Pausing and Resuming the last Song played
Free: Song Cells are all a nice Red color
Pro: Song Cells can be configured with 11 different colors to choose from
Free: No In-App Volume control, must use device Vol Up/Down buttons
Pro: Can control the music volume with a precise Volume slider to get the right volume level. Plus use the Route button to output your music to AirPlay devices (iTunes and Apple Music only, Spotify not yet working with AirPlay).
Free: Will not receive forth coming new features
Pro: Will get all the new cool stuff
** Apple Music and Spotify Premium Subscription important notes:
For details on the limitations of using streaming music services, see our FAQ web page:
v5.13 Fixed an issue in database conversion causing a Group to go missing.
v5.12 Corrected the volume handling for Apple Music and Spotify using the Start At feature.
v5.10 Revamped the Start At handling for Spotify songs.
v5.9 Adjustments to help Apple Music songs with a Start At setting behave consistently.
v5.8 Host of fixes:
- Further adjustment to help Spotify songs with a Start At setting use it consistently.
- Fixed the Reset Has Played Markers.
- Fixed the use of Playlists will now mark as Has Played.
- Fixed the Group -> Reshuffle Song Order feature.
- Fixed the crashing when adding song via Open Files feature.
v5.7 Adjusting internal settings to help Spotify users.
v5.6 Corrected a rare conversion issue.
If you loaded a previous v5.0.x version and had songs missing from your sound Groups: With this update applied, open the Main Menu -> Settings and press the Reset SQL Database button then follow the instructions to restart Sports Audio DJ and all the songs should return.
v5.0.5 Added the ability to send original database to HotGS in case of troubleshooting.
v5.4 NEW DATABASE
We've finally removed the problematic Realm database which caused a few folks to experience fatal database corruption. We're now using the standard SQLite for better speed and reliability. This required revamping a lot of the behind the scenes code and we fixed a few other things along the way mostly affecting Apple Music and Spotify subscriptions. Now with this out of the way we can get back to new features. Enjoy!
It's good to Go Pro.
Ratings and Reviews
Updated the latest version and lost my Pro play list…….help
Developer Response ,
SADJ can’t access Apple Music, make sure you’re logged into iTunes and can play downloaded and non-downloaded songs in the Music player. This also happens if you have changed to a new device as the Apple Music IDs that SADJ uses are device specific. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com I’d these suggestions don’t help.
I was hoping this would be a good walk up song app.. but it just keeps crashing after about 20 seconds of opening
Developer Response ,
Sorry your experiencing issues. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to figure out what’s preventing it from working properly.
Loved this in the past, now can’t figure out how to get the pro version again
This app was great for hockey games. It did everything I wanted! I could organize, trim, and categorize my playlists.
I had to download the app again on my iPad and now can’t figure out how to get the pro version. I would give it 4 stars if the in-app purchase was visible or available for the pro version. Please help!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hammer of the Gods Software
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Hammer of the Gods Software
- In-App Purchases
- Sports Audio DJ Pro Version $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.