Sports Audio DJ gives you the tools to strike the right mood for the moment in the game. You can rock the house, celebrate a goal, underscore a moment or pump up warm-up.
Sports Audio DJ gives you the simple and intuitive tools you need to strike right mood for the game in the moment with music and sounds. Want to rock the house, celebrate a goal, pump up the team warm up or underscore a key moment - you're the DJ.
Bring a professional level of sound production to the game with Fade In and Fade Out controls to end hard stops and starts. Set specific Start and Stop times in a song to skip a slow intro or launch right into the moment a song kicks into gear.
You can now access any song you can think of with support for Apple Music subscriptions and Spotify Premium accounts. You can either stream their songs or download them to your device for better performance.
In the Pro Version (via In-App purchase): With the ability to load an unlimited number of songs and sounds you can choose the right sounds for any moment in the game. Additionally, you can group your sounds any way you like with support for an unlimited number of groups to make the sounds easy to find.
You can easily achieve the right emotion for the moment using these music playback customization features:
- Fade In and Fade Out
- Sub-Second Start and Stop points (Pro Version only)*
- Sound Looping
- Sound Overlay and Crossfade
- Individual song sound volume levels
- In-App Volume Control to set the right level while playing music. (Pro Version Only)*
- Support for AirPlay output (Pro Version Only)*
- Color categorize your songs with 11 different colors to choose from (Pro Version Only)*
- Three customizable tap actions to Start and Stop a song
- Three customizable tap actions for Song Groups (Pro Version Only)*
- Pause & Resume the last Song played (Pro Version Only)*
- Import songs and sounds from iTunes, Files and the iOS Share button
- Supports Apple Music subscriptions - streaming or downloaded music**
- Supports Spotify Premium - streaming or downloaded music**
- Unlimited number of songs and sounds to take to the game (Pro Version Only)*
- Unlimited Sound Groups for organizing your songs and sounds (Pro Version Only)*
- Copy and Move sounds between Groups
- Create an automated a playlist with Play Next Sound or Group Tap Actions (Pro Version Only)*
- Supports playback of M4A (Apple), M4R (Ringtone), MP3 and WAV audio file formats
- Fully supports iPhone X Series and 3rd Gen iPad Pros
- Supports iOS 13 and Dark Mode
- Supports French (Canada) and French (France) languages
* Free vs Pro Version Functionality:
Free: Limited to having only 3 Song Groups
Pro: Use an Unlimited amount of Song Groups
Free: Limited to loading only 10 songs per Song Group
Pro: Load an Unlimited number of songs
Free: Limited to Start/Stop timing accuracy at the second
Pro: Supports sub-second song Start/Stop timing accuracy to hit that moment in the song perfectly
Free: Does not allow for Group Tap Actions
Pro: Supports the Group Tap Action features including Group Action Menus
Free: Can only Start and Stop Songs
Pro: Supports Pausing and Resuming the last Song played
Free: Song Cells are all a nice Red color
Pro: Song Cells can be configured with 11 different colors to choose from
Free: No In-App Volume control, must use device Vol Up/Down buttons
Pro: Can control the music volume with a precise Volume slider to get the right volume level. Plus use the Route button to output your music to AirPlay devices (iTunes and Apple Music only, Spotify not yet working with AirPlay).
Free: Will not receive forth coming new features
Pro: Will get all the new cool stuff
** Apple Music and Spotify Premium Subscription important notes:
For details on the limitations of using streaming music services, see our FAQ web page:
v5.47 Further tweaking to improve Apple Music playback issues.
v5.46 Fixed an issue when starting up Sports Audio DJ for the first time.
v5.45 Fixed an issue that prevented the first Group from loading when the app started up.
v5.44 Fix for issues importing downloaded Apple Music songs and better support for bouncing out of SADJ and back in again.
v5.43 Added a new border to the playing Song cell, added more support for when using SADJ but bouncing to other apps and squashing a few more small bugs.
v5.41 Just cleaning up some small bugs.
v5.40 Continuing to chase down Apple Music Start At issue. Hopefully this is the one that squashes the bug.
v5.39 Found an issue in Apple Music Fade In and fixed it.
v5.38 Updated to properly handle playing Apple Music songs if you're on iOS 16 and older. All the cool changes from v5.36 worked great in iOS17 but tripped up in iSO16, sorry about that.
v5.37 Correcting some Apple Music issues for handling Local Library songs and songs with a Start At setting.
v5.36 Apple Music subscription users rejoice! We have solved the per device licensing issue so now you won't need to re-sync your music if you get a new iPhone or iPad or happen to log out of your Apple ID. You can also now restore you SADJ iCloud backup to a different device and your Apple Music songs will work just fine. Upgrade and run this version before moving to a new device so that the data can be updated. If using iCloud Backup/Restore feature, perform a new backup after updating to this version.
It's good to Go Pro.
Ratings and Reviews
Why is it so frustrating
I love the concept of this app, but it freezes up often. Anything i can do to prevent this?
Developer Response ,
If you’re using Spotify, is there a chance you have marked the song “(five seconds of silence)” by Yamaha Boss as “Hidden" or “Do Not Play” in Spotify? If you have, please search for the song and unmark the Do Not Play so that SADJ can access it.
If this isn’t your issue please reach out us at email@example.com.
Customer support is top notch. Had a couple issues and developer jumped all over it… figured it out and fixed it. Thank you.
Worked great for a while
After a year of flawless use all of sudden edited songs are not starting where I edited them. App requiring restarts for editing to work. very frustrating
Developer Response ,
We fixed this with today’s v5.40 so please update and the songs will start as they should:
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hammer of the Gods Software
- 18.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Hammer of the Gods Software
- In-App Purchases
- Sports Audio DJ Pro Version $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.