Be the ultimate sports fan – with Sports Illustrated Magazine!
With your Subscription, you’ll get:
- Sports news and expert analysis to stay up to date on everything in sports
- In-depth features, probing profiles, sharp investigative journalism‒ produced by the best writers in the business
- Special Issues including the Swimsuit Issue and standalone previews focused on football, basketball, baseball and the Olympics
Download the app and receive a FREE ISSUE when you say yes to a monthly or annual subscription. Sports Illustrated Magazine is published 16 times a year.
Sports Illustrated® Magazine Subscriptions Available:
• 1-month subscription - $3.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription - $38.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://maven.io/company/pages/terms
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between an innovative mobile optimized reading experience and the traditional magazine layout, built for your iOS device
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• NEW ISSUE ALERTS: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
General fixes and improvements
Addition of past issues back to 2014
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am unable to use the latest update of the app
When I bring the app up, I get the pay library. When I go to login, it sends me an email to access the library. When I do that it takes me to a Safari page, which is very difficult and slow to navigate. If I try to go back to the app, it won't let me out of the login access page. If I kill the app and restart it, I am back to where I was originally. Basically I cannot access the library from within the app and every time I want to read the magazine I have to go through the whole process again. This is not usable.
Love the content. I’m a multi-year subscriber, and usually only read the print version. I’m going out of town for a couple months. So imagine my surprise when I went to download a couple issues and the app demands I fork out $6.
If they fix this, the content is 5 stars, as usual. (I can do without the “fashion” issue, which is simply ridiculous.) The writing is the best in the business. So this review is strictly for the APP itself.
Update: As a result of this review, I was contacted by the developer, who has fixed this issue. Let’s hope this was a temporary glitch.
Developer Response ,
Hi Lou, thanks so much for your comments. We are delighted that you are enjoying reading your issues anywhere/anytime thanks to our SI mobile app. If we can help you further enjoy our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref #890181. Thanks for your review and have a great day!
I really enjoy the content of sports illustrated and I have been a subscriber for a number of years. However the app it’s very frustrating to use. More often than not I am unable to access current issues of the magazine. This is the third time in the last six months I have had to contact support to get access to my magazines. The support team has been helpful but for a relatively simple application I should not have to access the support team this frequently for minor issues. I have more trouble with this app in any other app that I have on my iPad. If you decide to download this app be aware that you were likely to encounter several issues on a frequent basis.
- Maven Coalition, Inc.
- 78.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Maven Digital Media
- In-App Purchases
- One Month $3.99
- One Year $38.99
- 2013 Swimsuit Issue $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.