The SI Sportsbook app is one of the slickest and quickest sports betting apps out there! It equips you with a huge array of in-play and pre-game betting markets along with regular offers and special features tailored just for you.
Download the app and enjoy a more personalized betting experience …
• In-Play Betting – Choose from a vast selection of in-play markets across a wide variety of sports, from football to auto racing to esports. Whatever you’d like to bet on live, the chances are SI Sportsbook will have it.
• Cash Out – Sometimes it can be hard to know which way your bet’s going to go and you might be happy to settle for a small profit. SI Sportsbook’s Cash Out feature allows you to get some money out of your bet early before the event has finished.
• Bet Builder – Combine markets in the same game to create your own unique parlays (available in-play and pre-game on NFL and NBA games).
• A more personalized homepage – Save your favorites to your homepage by selecting up to 5 of your favorite sports. Then next time you log in, you won’t need to go on a hunt to find what you’re looking for.
• A greater betting insight with BetFeed – See which bets are the most popular within the SI Sportsbook community and follow bets as they come through in real time with SI Sportsbook’s live feed.
• Recommendations – It will be easy for you to keep track of your latest bets and recent wins with a section dedicated to this within the app.
• SI Specials – Every day you’ll find boosted odds across a wide range of sports with a plethora of enhanced parlays and special markets to bet on. There’ll be plenty of choice – so take your pick!
• Perfect 10 – SI Sportsbook’s free-to-play weekly predictor game gives you the chance to win up to $10,000 in Free Bets every week throughout the NFL season. All you need to do is pick the winner of ten selected games. Get all of them right in one week to win the grand prize (if there are multiple winners, the prize will be shared). Plus, if you miss out on the grand prize, you’ll still get a $1 Free Bet for each correct pick you make (after your first 2 plays, wagering will be required for Free Bets). Full T&Cs apply (https://www.sisportsbook.com/promotions).
• New Customer Offer – Join SI Sportsbook and make your first bet of $10 or more on odds of -200 or greater and you’ll earn $50 in Free Bets. Free Bets will be credited to your account once your qualifying bet has been settled.
New customers only • 21+ • Min deposit of $10 • A qualifying wager is a ‘real money’ stake of at least $10 • Min odds -200 • Free Bets credited upon qualifying wager settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Restrictions apply to withdrawals and payment methods • Full T&Cs apply (https://www.sisportsbook.com/promotions)
You know and trust Sports Illustrated, so now you have a sportsbook you can know and trust just as well. We’ve got competitive odds, we cover all sports markets, and we have new tools and features coming all the time to make your betting experience more enjoyable.
Responsible Gaming: (https://www.sisportsbook.com/security-privacy/patron-protection/)
Must be 21+ and physically present in Colorado to place wagers.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-522-4700.
National Council on Problem Gambling: (https://www.ncpgambling.org/?NativeExternal=true)
Operated by VHL Colorado LLC, d/b/a SI Sportsbook with registered offices at 400 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, New Jersey 07094.
VHL Colorado LLC is licensed by the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission and this site has been authorized by the Colorado Division of Gaming.
Ratings and Reviews
My main Sportsbook
I like the interface and the unique features that this book has. It will recommend bets for you and show you what people are betting on throughout the day every day. It also has great insights for NFL. I’d recommend it to any sports betting enthusiast.
I know for a fact some of these reviews are falsified. My buddy and I have navigated every legal CO app and this is by far the worst. Interface is slow and sometimes doesn’t even pull up [says match loading and keeps cycling on the main menu] and the customer service is horrendous. I had an issue and they took days to get back to me. The sign up bonus is laughable as well, $50 in free bets when many offer $250-$5,000 to sign up. Look elsewhere, I highly recommend BetRivers, PointsBet, Betfred, and FoxBet. You also can’t go wrong with either FanDuel or BetMGM, FanDuel has made a lot of changes to their app and it’s really easy to navigate and make high quality wagers. BetMGM comped my Vegas trip so if you’re into that sign up there. Anything but SI Sportsbook, poor quality work from 888.
WORST SPORTS BETTING APP IN CO
This app is terrible. First of all I deposited $1800 dollars and wanted to use the risk free up to $7500. I tried to place my bet on the Patriots ML FOR for the first half of the game against Tampa Bay and it kept telling me my maximum wager amount was $625. How can you give me a maximum wager amount of $625, but offer a risk free bet of $7500? Nonetheless, I did win my bet but my profits were diminished because you wouldn’t let me place MY money on the bet. Now let’s talk about the withdrawal. After I was obviously frustrated tried to withdrawal my money and they are asking for bank statements, photo IDs and voided checks with my bank account number and my money is still in limbo. Oh yeah never got my $50 free bet just for depositing either.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 888 UK Limited
- 15 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling
- © 2021 The 888 group of companies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.