Sports Tracker is the first and the best free, reliable and easy to use fitness app using GPS for tracking running, walking, hiking and other workouts. Sports Tracker has helped millions of runners, cyclists, and fitness fans worldwide. There are over 90 workout types to choose from. Our users love our app and they’ve given us an over 4.5 star rating.
EXPLORE NEW ROUTES ON FASCINATING HEATMAPS
• Explore and find new routes anywhere you are
• Choose your favourite map type (terrain or satellite)
• Plan and follow routes:
- Plan your route beforehand and adjust distance to match your fitness level
- Easily save your favorite routes to run, hike, MTB or bike in any area
- Follow your route in the app to stay on track
- Analyze your route-specific performance with the “On this route” feature
• Discover popular routes and trails from the Heatmaps:
- Find Heatmaps for your sport type: trail running maps, Mountain Bike routes, most common trails in national parks or a new exactly 10K road run in your neighborhood
- See the local’s favourite routes when traveling and discover hidden treasures you wouldn’t find in a travel guide
• Share, export and import any route:
- Export your planned routes as a GPX files to any other services
- Export routes to or import routes from for example your Garmin watch or any other GPS watch
EASILY TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS AND SEE YOUR PROGRESS
• Track distance and pace with Sports Tracker’s accurate GPS
• See how you progress:
- Versatile workout details like duration, distance, pace, avg speed, calories burned, heart rate, recovery and much more
- Set a weekly goal to motivate you towards your fitness targets
- Training diary, weekly, monthly, yearly summaries per activity type
• Great tracking features:
- Turn on the voice feedback while working out to know your distance, duration, speed, pace and more
- Autopause automatically stops GPS tracking when you stop
- Like to workout in the evening? Just turn on the night mode!
- Fully customizable workout view that you can adjust to fit your personal preferences, speed, pace, altitude, distance, duration, heart rate, steps and more
- Use Heart Rate data for better training results (HR Monitor required - available separately from https://www.sports-tracker.com/shop)
• Track reliably and accurately all your sports from running, walking, cycling, swimming, mountain biking and cross-country skiing. Also includes sports like parkour, yoga, dancing and martial arts to mention a few.
STANDALONE APP FOR APPLE WATCH
• Great stand-alone Apple Watch app
• Sports Tracker connects with Apple Health. Go to app settings to start sharing your data.
• Wrist HR
• Customizable workout view
• Automatically syncs your workouts from the watch to Sports Tracker
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Follow and get inspired by other Trackers:
- Follow friends who inspire and motivate you and see their progress on your social feed
- Follow inspiring Sports Tracker athletes
• Motivate each other:
- Encourage friends by commenting and liking their updates, right from your home screen
- Compete against your friends in a Weekly Leaderboard
• Share your workouts, photos and routes on Sports Tracker, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You can now customize your workout shares with the stats you choose!
• Prefer private workouts? No problem! There’s no pressure to share and you can keep Sports Tracker as your private fitness diary.
Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for the iPhone when used with the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com.
Your training data will always remain safe once you’ve registered as a Sports Tracker user – even if you change or restore your phone. Training history transfers automatically to the new phone, so that all of your progress is still at hand.
Ready to have fun getting fit? Download Sports Tracker today and join the world’s first social sports app community.
Scenic trails and quiet roads are waiting! Step out of your comfort zone in comfort as you’ll never get lost using the new Routes feature.
Here comes the new routes: Sports Tracker will now help you explore new trails for any sport or location. Discover the most popular trails using Heatmaps or plan your own route and share it to your friends. Start creating, finding, following and sharing new routes now!
Remember to leave a review to App Store and invite your friends to Sports Tracker. Sports is more fun with friends!
Enjoy and keep tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
Good Solid Exercise/Workout App
I have been using this app for years, so many years I can probably say since the very first smart phone was introduced. This app was flawless in the beginning, then it went through a phase where I just shelved it. The updates were not coming fast enough for the iPhones and it could track it’s way out of a paper cup. But I will say this it has features other apps don’t and it’s ease of use or should I say user friendly platform is relatively solid. I went back to using it the last few years without any problems. It definitely has its quirks but it is always there when I need it. It’s an app the world is not going to end if it skips a beat. Give it a try but definitely learn how to use it and use its inline PC platform.
Great walk tracker!
I’ve been taking evening walks after work in my hilly neighborhood for years but I’ve only really known the time I put into this activity. I’ve had a vague sense of the distance, but with this app I can see how fast I’m walking, how much altitude I gain, how many steps I take, etc. I I didn’t realize that I’m often going three or four miles each evening, with a variance of 200 to 600 feet of altitude gain. Now that I can see all of these details, it seems like much more of an accomplishment than I realized. I also like to try and outdo myself to try and go just a little bit faster when I repeat each of my different routes and the app shows the comparison. Love it!
I use this tracker for everything I do. I used it when I was backpacking in June on Eagle Rock Loop in Arkansas it actually saved us from getting lost a couple times when I would check where we were I would see our track looking like a pretzel then we would get back on course. Sometimes the map wouldn’t be in the background but it still tracked all of our steps and I could see our line. Once we got back on grid, the map loaded and it was really cool to see our route. I love all the info it gives from your workout as well. Great app!! I highly recommend it.
- Sports Tracking Technologies Oy
- 276.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2018 Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.