Want to add a new dimension to your Spotify music? Breathe new life into your Spotify library with SpotEQ, the most advanced equalizer for Spotify!
SpotEQ is an equalizer for Spotify Premium members.** A Spotify Premium subscription is required to use this app.
SpotEQ is the ONLY iPhone app to offer you both the precision of a 30-band EQ AND all of the Spotify features you know and love!*
Designed with simplicity in mind, SpotEQ's equalizer is intuitive yet incredibly powerful. SpotEQ doesn’t limit you to sliders—its curve editor lets you fine-tune with ease and precision. With a few drags of your finger, you can create customized sound profiles fit to your car, your headphones, your ears, and your tastes! Plus, any time you find a setting you like, you can SAVE it and name it, because SpotEQ lets you save an UNLIMITED number of custom presets!
SpotEQ can PLAY ANYTHING from Spotify:
- Stream your Spotify playlists
- Play from your Liked Songs Library
- Search any song, artist, album, or playlist
SpotEQ gives you the MOST CONTROL:
- Control 30 EQ bands with one curve
- Save custom EQ profiles for cars, headphones
- Set the gain level for loudness or headroom
- Set separate stream qualities for WiFi and Cell
- Control SpotEQ's cache size
SpotEQ is your ONE-STOP music player:
- Add to and Edit your Spotify playlists
- Add to and Edit your Play Queue
- Create new playlists from albums or songs
- "Like" new songs to save them to your library
- Dark Mode support in iOS 13
- Shuffle and Repeat modes
- Share songs, albums, and artists with friends
- Try filtering your Playlists or Liked Songs with multiple search terms to create a new jam!
What are you waiting for? Join thousands of others and try SpotEQ today— your ears will thank you!
If you have any suggestion or problem whatsoever, just send me feedback from the Settings menu! I respond personally!
* "Full Spotify functionality" defined as searching and browsing, full-quality streaming, playlist interaction, and access to your Liked Songs.
** USE OF SPOTEQ REQUIRES A SPOTIFY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP. Spotify does not allow free users to use third-party streaming applications.
This product uses music from Spotify but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trademark of the Spotify Group.
Thanks to your support, I am able to update SpotEQ with fixes and feature improvements! This update addresses the following:
- UI glitch preventing users on certain older iPhones from seeing the side menu
- UI fix-ups for new iPhone 12 screen sizes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s great but it’s not perfect
What a great app omg, I bough the JBL Boombox thinking of was going to be loud enough for a party but it’s kind of quiet but when I use this app it help increase the decibel by 3 omg it makes a huge different this is the same loudness when it’s plug in and Ofc it’s going to drain a little more battery but the boombox has a gigantic battery so I’m not too worry hell I was able to get 18 hours when playing at around 70%-85% probably gonna get around 14-16 hours which is still amazing. It rarely lags and it work 80% of the time but when it doesn’t I none of my playlists can play music... not sure what’s going. But I can still stream music from search so that’s alright it’s not good but I can somehow manage... other than that this app is dope. I was going to return my boombox but thanks to this app it’s louder so I’m keeping it so thanks you 😍😍😍
Thanks so much dev for improving upon the UI. The equalizer sounds stunning, especially on a nice system it almost makes you forget you aren’t listening to FLAC files. My only complaint would be lack of real iPad support (as it defaults to iPhone UI), but for the iPhone it’s a real winner. Hopefully iOS 13 landscape support is coming; that would be and look amazing.
I primarily use this in conjunction with my car stereo. Adjustments are easy to make and finding a sweet spot with my audio gear works well.
If I have a complaint it is that it randomly drops out in the middle of songs on my playlists. It does weird stuff when I try to recover it (which I shouldn’t be doing at all). If I wait for it to correct itself it doesn’t always remember where it was if it recovers at all.
I love the functionality, but the execution needs some help.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zack Fletcher
- 7.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Zack Fletcher
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.